Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I've been list in rba land for a while and haven't been able to visit my favorite forum so much. How's everybody doing?5C I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. I haven't read much yet to see if the store is back open. But anybody in need of a few 801 fusions or platinums, shoot me a PM. Mr n Mrs Isaac!!! Hope you're doing well!! Now to catch up and see what's going on

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey Pizza!
We're trucking along here. The webdesigner is having issues with the shopping cart which timing is now in the red, but we're getting there!

And Fran is still Waiting?
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

Talk about code being messed up. ECF is getting terrible on double posting, attaching things that shouldn't be. getting very slow. They need someone to fix that stuff instead of adding stuff nobody wants.

Attachments

• laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif
    laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Isaac!!! Buddy!!! Hope you're doing well and you get er rolling soon. I think I heard that Fran is waiting!!! :)

Fran Are you waiting for Fusions or are you using the Dbox thingys????? Let me know ok? I have a bunch of fusions and probably some protank or evod heads that, I believe, would work in the dbox.

5C!!! How's it hangin????? Rebuilding your dbox heads yet???? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread