HHV samples are pre-steeped, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
So I placed my first order with HHV a little over a month ago - I got a couple of their NETs with the order and have been extremely patient - they are both still steeping. I think Legend should be good, but I heard Oompa takes a couple of months to really develop. I also found that I liked a few of their non-tobacco flavors straight from the mailbox and have placed a couple more orders for those flavors.

On my last order I went ahead and ordered a sample pack with four NETs in it because I was under the impression that they are pre-steeped. I'm not crazy about them being 70/30 blends, but I figure it's worth it to see if I care for the flavors. So are the samples always pre-steeped? Or does it depend on how recently the batch has been made? I know they are made in bulk and divided into the sample bottles, but do they have a minimum steep time before being shipped?

Last edited:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
As you surmised, depends on when the batches were made. Since it's all set ratio and nic, it's batched, bottled and waits for the orders to come in, so it's got more of a shelf life than regular orders.

With any juice, try it after the usually 24 hours caps off and see if it's good :) If not, let it sit.

Thanks for the response! After posting this thread, I decided to check USPS and it showed my order was delivered today! That was a pleasant surprise. :) I went ahead and tried Huntsman and I can't imagine it would get any better. I'm assuming this stuff has been waiting to be shipped for a while now. Wow, this stuff is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread