classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I see folks on here talking about heather's heavenly vapes. I went to their website and an now a bit intrigued. Anybody care to chime in on what makes these juices worth 31 bucks for a 100ml?

Welp...I'll give this one a shot

I have been DIY for about 8 years...
I splurge on the Fresh Grindz because it is just so dang good and I can't make anything close.
It's my special treat - and I deserve it - I'm not smoking.

I used to make a peach green tea and was never quite satisfied with it...could never get it the way I wanted it.
My last order, I got a 30ml bottle of HHV's to try.
It is way far better than any attempt I have ever done - sooooo, now I will splurge here and there on it too.

Sometimes it's just nice to treat yourself.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Welp...I'll give this one a shot

I have been DIY for about 8 years...
I splurge on the Fresh Grindz because it is just so dang good and I can't make anything close.
It's my special treat - and I deserve it - I'm not smoking.

I used to make a peach green tea and was never quite satisfied with it...could never get it the way I wanted it.
My last order, I got a 30ml bottle of HHV's to try.
It is way far better than any attempt I have ever done - sooooo, now I will splurge here and there on it too.

Sometimes it's just nice to treat yourself.
With that in mind, i may just splurge and treat myself too. Thanks for the input.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
31 for 100ml
200w (59).gif

i would say to all to avoid this company
the mark up must be a astonishing percentage

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I see folks on here talking about heather's heavenly vapes. I went to their website and an now a bit intrigued. Anybody care to chime in on what makes these juices worth 31 bucks for a 100ml?
It's like anything else...you pay for other people's expertise. Can you DIY for cheaper? Absolutely!! And if the only factor in your juice procurement is price then you'd be a fool to buy juice instead of DIY. However, some of us do not want to be bothered with making our own juice or we simply do not have the artisan skills to achieve the flavors we enjoy. I happen to be in this segment.

So what makes HHV special? Simply, they make flavors that taste like the real thing. If she says it's a key lime flavor then it tastes like key lime (not candy). If it says it tastes like gooey butter cake then it tastes like gooey butter cake. Natural flavor, not processed flavor. I am a tobacco enthusiast so vape mostly HHVs NETS (but they do have a handful of non NETs as well). Describing their NET flavors tends to be more difficult because they really have their own unique flavor profile. One must sample them to know.

As Classy said, join us on the HHV thread if you want to learn more.

BTW, HHVs prices are and have always been competitive.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
for me to make a 100ml of juice would cost lets say $3 a most this is just at home

a company will buy ingredients in bulk taking that number down by a huge amount

mark up ==their cost verses cost to make and out goings ...basically Profit margin charging that price is taking the pee

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Thread topic :

Not the thread topic :
for me to make a 100ml of juice would cost lets say $3 a most this is just at home

mark up ==their cost verses cost to make and out goings ...basically Profit margin charging that price is taking the pee

Hijacking threads...not cool.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Heather's Heavenly Vapes has been around for quite some time. Longer than the equipment most are using these days. If they were ripping people off, they would have faded away by now.
But they haven't. They were, and still are, a premium e-liquid maker.
HHV's niche is flavored tobaccos. Legend (cherry tobacco), Dragon's Fire (honey & chocolate tobacco), Huntsman and Maple Eh ? (maple tobacco), Temptation (chocolate) are just a few of their wares. They have always offered a wide variety of PG/VG and nicotine content for their customer's discretion.
There are several Sweet, Bakery, and Beverage flavors as well. All are well received by their regular customers. Blade, Vanilla Dream, Cin City, Blueberry Muffin, and Powder Keg, just to name a few.
Of course, if you would prefer $6 bottles with bland flavoring and questionable contents, your choice.

"Nothing can keep a Man as surely Ignorant as Contempt before Investigation."

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Sounds like a good business to get into. Ever think about giving it a shot? :)

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
supply and demand
/səˌplī ən dəˈmand/
phrase of supply
the amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price.
you are basically defending a company that is ripping off fellow vapers

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
supply and demand
/səˌplī ən dəˈmand/
phrase of supply
the amount of a commodity, product, or service available and the desire of buyers for it, considered as factors regulating its price.

Painting a mental picture here ...
Someone sitting in a pub, wearing flip-flops, grungy jeans and an old sports jersey, drinking cheap drafts...
all while wondering why the Finest Female in the place will - not - even - look - his -way !
Live Cheap. Be Cheap.

And if there were such a person, would you really expect them to comprehend the principles of Supply and Demand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread