mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
they charge around the same price
nope over twice the cost per ml as this and it's
21 year old

Royal Salute 21 Year Old Whiskey (70cl) | Harrods.com

and this bottle is only picked at random there are far far better bottles for under their prices

i can't comprehend why a ejuice should cost as much never mind over twice the cost

no hate and i will probably buy a bottle or two of the juice ;)

sell it to me

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A truly free market is most certainly a wonderful thing. It allows anyone who wishes to buy a thing the right to buy that thing, while (at the very same time, mind you) having absolutely zero impact on anyone who does not wish to buy that thing. Neither a penalty nor tax anywhere in sight.

Buy it or don't. To each their own.

Ain't vapin' grand. :thumbs: :headbang: :toast: :vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:...

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Why don't you just get a sample pack? Yeah, they're small and no nic (you can add your own), but at $13 you can try 4 flavors. If you hate them, you're not out all that much. Or, you can keep an eye out for the next sale, usually 15% off, more if you get the email newsletter.

I diy myself to save money, but a treat every once in a while is nice.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
hmmm... what makes them worth 31$ for a 100ml??
lets see... quality, incredible flavor, custom mixing, flavors are consistent ( well, the Nets change a little due to crop variations, but they manage to keep it really close each time), they burn clean, some of the cleanest juices Ive vaped...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
they charge around the same price
nope over twice the cost per ml as this and it's
21 year old

Royal Salute 21 Year Old Whiskey (70cl) | Harrods.com

and this bottle is only picked at random there are far far better bottles for under their prices

i can't comprehend why a ejuice should cost as much never mind over twice the cost

no hate and i will probably buy a bottle or two of the juice ;)

sell it to me

ahhh... I see you know a good spirit...

I suppose one could ask why this .... at 3300$ a bottle

kingl.jpg

is more expensive than this... at 36$ a bottle

henn.jpg

its basically the same stuff.... ;)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
for me to make a 100ml of juice would cost lets say $3 a most this is just at home

a company will buy ingredients in bulk taking that number down by a huge amount

mark up ==their cost verses cost to make and out goings ...basically Profit margin charging that price is taking the pee

You might want to do a break down on building materials and compare to how much a house costs, too, while you’re at it. And boy, they make some profit on those ingredients. Because why in the world should we pay people to do their job, and further, how dare any company make a profit! The nerve! :)

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
You might want to do a break down on building materials and compare to how much a house costs, too, while you’re at it. And boy, they make some profit on those ingredients. Because why in the world should we pay people to do their job, and further, how dare any company make a profit! The nerve! :)
Mac Nutty would be happy to work for free just to make everything affordable for everyone else.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
You might want to do a break down on building materials and compare to how much a house costs, too, while you’re at it.

And boy, they make some profit on those ingredients. Because why in the world should we pay people to do their job, and further, how dare any company make a profit! The nerve! :)
hehe

Last edited:
Reactions: DeloresRose

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Mac Nutty would be happy to work for free just to make everything affordable for everyone else.
not for free... but a fair price...couple that with a thought out business plan-- everyone's happy profit is made the customer gets a good deal to.....this should be the goal off any business

it seems to be the common thought that this person used to pay this much for smokes so we can charge this much for juice

so to answer OP what makes this juice worth €31
its all subjective

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DPLongo22

Robert Morgan

May 16, 2019
Let us cut through all the bull..... I have been vaping for eleven years and have settled on Kayfun for my hardware. I am looking for a full bodied juice and to date none of the .... on the market today gives me full pleasure anymore. The good flavor companies have gone under. I am going to try HHV and if they can satisfy this old .......s vaping taste - screw the price

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread