Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi, I suggest you go to You Tube and look up build for fogger 4.1 or which ever version you have and watch some build examples. Are you wanting a lower resistance or what is it your looking for? You can try increasing your watts and decreasing your resistance. My fogger runs pretty good at a .6 resistance. You can try using micro coils and see if that gets you closer to what you're looking for. But do watch the video builds and see if that helps. Best wishes

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411238043.664504.jpg it's 26 gauge wire I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Last edited:

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
View attachment 375291 it's 26 gauge wire I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see burnt juice on your coils. Once the juice has started to burn, vapor production will go way down as its no longer vaporizing very well, its just staying under the crusty stuff and burning. At this point you will need to clean it up and burn it off and rewick it. Then try 20 watts and see how it does. FWIW, darker juice burns much easier then a lighter juices, due to the sugars and other solids in them.

For that juice, you may have to go to a higher ohm coil, like 1.5 or so, and dial it down a bit to keep it going for any length of time. There are some juices I like that are so dark I can only run them in my dripper with any lasting success.

Best,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread