Hi all-Smok Procolor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um I don't own one very sorry. Might I suggest looking at a few youtube reviews to figure out what magic set of buttons turns the display on, etc.

Also, is this a new problem, it was not an issue before? Do you think you did anything to it? I suppose a display may be able to be turned on or off, but if you watch some reviews and it doesn't help, maybe contacting your vendor might.

Good luck, I am quite sure someone with more knowledge about your device will be along shortly, and good luck and welcome :)

Anna

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
I recently gave my Procolor to friend trying to quit smoking. I used it for about 3 months intermittently, but I don't believe it has a stealth mode.

I know you can turn the LEDs off, but I never saw where you could turn the screen off. I never really looked for a stealth mode with it, but don't recall every seeing one either. If it were in stealth mode, I'm guessing the LEDs around the screen would also be off, not just the screen. I know you can set the LEDs to be always on, always off, screen on, and vape on I believe. This doesn't affect the main display though.

I hope someone responds here with some good news for you. I'm wondering if the screen on your mod is toast. It's possible there's a button combination for stealth mode, but I can't seem to find one when googling for it.

Good luck

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all
I have been vaping off and on for a few years now. I currently acquired a Smok Procolor.
Any ideas on how to get the screen back on? The lights around it light up but I can not get the display on at all.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could try to check here:
SMOK --->SMOKTech
Phone: (704) 696-8900.
Support: SUPPORT - SMOK® Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
email: support@smoktech.com
ECF Smok dealer: VapeSourcing Vapesourcing
Vape Shop Online E-Cigarette & E-liquid Best For Sale
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/verashu.262193/#profile-post-71627

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread