Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa snedeger

Jun 10, 2017
Congrats and welcome.
What are you vaping on, is it a pen style or did you get a mod and tank etc....
Not to pry but I like to keep an eye on what folks are currently using to quit for when I am asked about a good device to quit smoking.
Mod and tank, I tryed the pen style about to years ago and it didn't work for me but this on has been great!

Reactions: QcVaper

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Hey and welcome :) I'm new here too but 2 weeks in with 15mg nic level liquid and everytime i have a craving (still do have them sometimes) i just vape through those and it worked i had everybit of temptation too (ashtray next to me for other purposes and had a pack in case i really wanted one too bad) happy to say that pack wasen't smoked but being honest don't lower if you find yourself craving more often than not up the nicotine levels first time i tried vaping i was at 10-12 i believe and i went back to smoking in less than a week (crap setups don't help either but yeah)

Nb: i was so addicted i passed the ego style and cig a like went straight to a ferobox 45tc and a nautilus tank lasts forever taste is great and more than enough vapor compared to ego styles.

jonathan6176

Jun 19, 2017
BC, Canada
Hi all, newbie here too. I tried numerous time and could not get over those initial cravings. I found vaping higher nicotine levels distorted the flavour and made it less enjoyable. What seems to be working for me now is vaping lower nicotine levels (6 mg max) to keep it more enjoyable and supplementing the initial nicotine withdrawal via patch or gum. Using a low dosage patch or gum while vaping low levels of nicotine seem to keep the craving at bay very very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread