Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Been vaping since 2014 and UK based. Been through everything from ce 4's, nautilus, the arrival of the sub ohm tank via Atlantis and kanger subtank through squonking and the rest. Never really moved away from mtl vaping most of the time (mainly tobacco/sweet blends) and mainly use mtl rta's like the hastur mini or strike 18 rda but still play with the big boy toys on occasion.
Good to be here.

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Welcome aboard - nice to have another MTL Vaper with us!

Looking forward to reading your posts - welcome again!

Tootle Puffers Unite!!! @Black wings Hello and welcome to the forums!!! Any questions, do not hesitate to ask. A lot of wonderful people here willing to help out when we can. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome to ECF!
Thanks all.
Ephro true primed with some vintage manabush. Coral set to a crazy 9w, so I'm ready to have a good look round.
Much appreciated.

Reactions: Ablonz

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Heeeey...i'm DL but we're very friendly :lol: Welcome to the friendly bunch :)
Hi mate. I do still dabble to keep up. Was playing with the dead rabbit rta yesterday to see if it was a suitable successor to the Griffin 25 that I've used for a couple of years to test liquids. I'm lucky enough to get to try a few UK liquid brands before they hit the market so I still have to be up on whats decent for high vg. Have to admit I usually use a dual cell squonker and rda a lot for this these days as I'm too lazy to wick, lol.

Reactions: charlie1465

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Been vaping since 2014 and UK based.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

• Useful
Reactions: greek mule

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
Apologies B,B. I'm a tech goon.

Reactions: BrotherBob

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi mate. I do still dabble to keep up. Was playing with the dead rabbit rta yesterday to see if it was a suitable successor to the Griffin 25 that I've used for a couple of years to test liquids. I'm lucky enough to get to try a few UK liquid brands before they hit the market so I still have to be up on whats decent for high vg. Have to admit I usually use a dual cell squonker and rda a lot for this these days as I'm too lazy to wick, lol.

LOL...dead rabbits ok but my favourite is the banshee at the moment. I've just got the Rune rda and that's supposed to be a flavour banger too...we'll see.

Have you tried the ammit RDA which is mtl. Wide open it's a very restrictive DL. My wife has one and the flavour is impressive...she loves it :)

Reactions: Black wings

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
LOL...dead rabbits ok but my favourite is the banshee at the moment. I've just got the Rune rda and that's supposed to be a flavour banger too...we'll see.

Have you tried the ammit RDA which is mtl. Wide open it's a very restrictive DL. My wife has one and the flavour is impressive...she loves it :)
I've just handed my ammit rda on actually. Very good but not one or the other for me really. If I go restricted ( I've a pair of inbox's which suit this) I use the convergent from fluid or the salix from local boy's eden mods.
I actually rate the guillotine for some bigger coils but often still stick with the old kennedy 24.

Reactions: charlie1465
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread