Hi, everybody! Nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Thanks to all the informative posts on this forum, I've ordered a Joye 510 with a PCC, extra atomizers, battery, and some great flavored liquids from Decadent Vapours and DIY flavor shack. All these goodies will be heading my way in the next week. For now I have a blu cigarette kit with a 25-cartridge variety pack. I'll pass it on to family when I get my 510. Yay!

I haven't smoked cigarettes in years (I was a Marlboro reds chain smoker, about a pack a day) but I've become a big beer drinker. I've always preferred smoking because it's no-calorie and it occupies those boring times of the day.

I got into e-cigs with the blu kit about a week ago. It's helped me to quit drinking altogether, and I notice, unlike real cigarettes, I don't feel the need to have to smoke. It's almost like drinking coffee. I can smoke an e-cig if I want to, but I don't feel like I'm going to die if I don't get any nicotine. My guess is that e-cigs don't have those MAOI stuff so it's not as habit-forming as real cigarettes. Nice!

I'm looking forward to trying these flavors when they arrive:
Thin Mints (from DIY shack)
Extra Stout (from TW/Decadent Vapours)
Para Violet (from TW/Decadent Vapours)

I also have Banana Cream Pie, a Marlboro clone, and Green Cow on the way, but those first 3, I'm really looking forward to trying.

I'm on a mission to get at least one of the original frosted green bottles with the funky eyedropper from Decadent Vapours. I want to use it as my all-day bottle, to fill with a liquid and carry around with me. My life will resume normal activity once I've acquired one. Haha :)

Again, nice to meet you all, and it's nice to get into e-cigs to help me clean up my bad habits (drinking, junk food, etc...)

Never thought I'd get back into smoking, but I'm glad I did!

Welcome! Good to meet you! I'm in the same boat as you...I was 2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day. Now...well less than a pack a day but it's only been a few weeks and i believe I'm on my way! I'm going to order a 510 when i get paid, they seem to be all the rave here! I'll keep my Blu Cigs because i love the case and it's the only way i can vape on the job ( long hours and no plugs or computers) but for everywhere else they should be great! Dripping is totally the way to go!

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
Hi Ourei and Lupericus! I got my 510 ego a few days ago. You won't be disappointed with the 510. I really like the cartomizers, they last a lot longer than the cartridges. Ditto the ego, they last a lot longer than the regular batteries.

Now, Ourei, what is the frosted green bottle? My 510 and ego are green, I may need a green bottle.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
what is the frosted green bottle? My 510 and ego are green, I may need a green bottle.
I'm not allowed to post links yet, but if you go to youtube and do a search on
"REVIEW OF 5 e-liquids FROM DECADENTVAPOURS.COM (INCLUDES BEEF AND CHICKEN! WTF!!)"

(That's the title of the video) the guy doing the review shows the green bottle. There's another video somewhere on youtube where a reviewer (I think it's Moobyghost) shows the eyedropper, which has a sort of bulb at the tip.

It's just a nice-looking bottle and I think the liquids are only sold in Totally Wicked's generic bottles with the devil face on it these days.

I sent Nick Oteen a message to ask if he might have any of those green bottles lying around (he's the owner of Decadent Vapours if I'm not mistaken) so hopefully he'll be able to sell me something. If not I'll probably start asking in the classifieds section in this forum, once I have permission to post there :)

notsoogood - thanks about my avatar! It makes me seem more innocent, I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread