Hi everyone. I am a Vape Product Reviewer on YouTube Joe Vapes Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018
Hows everyone doing. I am a vape product reviewer on YouTube. I am just starting my channel out and have began to start uploading the content to the channel. I am a long time vape head who has always thought it was a good idea to share as much info as we can about all the different vape products out there for others to enjoy and make educated decisions on what we spend our hard earned money on. I think reviews can be informative but at the same time entertaining. I am just learning what it takes to be a product reviewer and look forward to getting help from this community to help my channel grow. Go over and check out my channel by searching "Joe Vapes reviews" on YouTube or click the link here: Joe Vapes. I just reviewed a juice called fruit roll up by vape craft and the Freemax Mesh Pro with the new triple mesh coils. I defiantly could add more information into my videos. But I do notice improvement at the whole process every time I make a new one. Thanks and I look forward to going through this forum and reading the helpful content on here.

Peace,
Joe Vapes

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Welcome and good luck Joe. Your links won't work until you make a few more posts.
Do you also do written reviews? Some of us only visit yt for a good look at a deck or menu system. I prefer to read reviews myself.

Don't know about you, but I can only stand so much blowing clouds into the camera before I lose it. That and how many times can someone find the best thing ever, over and over?

To the OP welcome and best of luck.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Don't know about you, but I can only stand so much blowing clouds into the camera before I lose it. That and how many times can someone find the best thing ever, over and over?

If something new catches my eye I may take a look at Mike Vapes, like him for his short review format. Then I wait for written reviews.

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I am having a blast making these new videos and working around people from the vaping community. Everyone is super chill and friendly people. Even most of the companies ( well the ones who reply to my emails..lol) are pretty cool as well. I always just kinda did my own thing when it comes to vaping. I felt like crammed enough experience that I could give a bit back to the vape community. I will reply to each one of your comments here too.
See you guys and girls on the boards,
Joe,

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018
Hi and welcome,
Who is your favorite reviewer?
How long did you smoke?
What was your first device?

Cheers
I

Favorite Reviewer- If I had to say one then I would go with Vapingwithtwisted420. He has always been one I've enjoyed over the years. Some of the reviewers but not all seem to have this higher pedestal they put themselves on and the viewers are just peasants. In my opinion its very off putting. There is a a few others I enjoy a lot but twisted is my top 10 that holds equal standings to me. Nobody is my number one exactly in that group.

How long did I smoke- I smoked since I was 12 years old. I am 33 now. So roughly 20 years. I got into a bad habit of vaping and smoking for several years. Then I dropped the nasty sticks completely around 1 year ago. So nice to be able to breath again.

My first device - Oh gosh. Throw back moment. I used a MAP tank on a Provari Mod. That was around 2010? Something like that. Where I lived I remember people asking me what the heck was I doing, since they were almost sure I was walking around smoking (other stuff) in the open. lol... Vaping was not as widely known as it is now. For good and for bad unfortunately.

Anyways, thanks for welcoming me to the group.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018
Welcome and good luck Joe. Your links won't work until you make a few more posts.
Do you also do written reviews? Some of us only visit yt for a good look at a deck or menu system. I prefer to read reviews myself.
Thanks for for welcoming me to the group and I figured my links would not work right away. I am apart of other forums and I always am the guy who helps the newer members out. So thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.
As for Writing reviews I really want to. The reason I think I could is I type very fast and I write my scripts for my videos that I feel are going to wast just sitting in my hard drive. I would love to put together a format for transferring the info from my scripts into a quick blog post about each product. Since I totally agree. I love to read myself as you tend to get more information out of written text vs what you see on video. I am going to try and bridge that gap with my reviews. The reason I think videos don't hold as much detail is you sometimes lose you audience with long drawn out topics. Whereas writing you can go on forever and the user chooses to keep reading or not. That's where captivating your audience no matter what the format is important. Oh and editing videos takes a .... load of time too. Thanks for bringing it up and I will defiantly look into creating something if others would be interested.

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018

I promise I only do 3 vapes per video..lol.. One in the intro, one when I describe vapor production, and one at the end since I use it to as my outro transition into the subscribe animation I add in Adobe Premier. I will always keep this comment in mind if I every start getting out of line.. lol :lol:

JoeVapesReviews

Sep 20, 2018
Welcome to ECF and I'm sure you'll be in good company as far as youtube reviewers.

What do you think makes your reviews stand out from the crowd (just curious)?

Anna

Honestly I won't know until I find my footing. I do however have had the pleasure of working doing photography, film production, and the music industry for many years. I think that part of my work will show in my production of my videos, delivery when reviewing products, and a general understanding that bringing honest thoughts about a product outweighs the effectiveness of the content. Also I do live stream gaming on my other YouTube channel every now and then and it has helped me learn to interact with viewers form all different walks of life. I will add that I am husband and father of 3 awesome kids and I like to think that has helped me become more of a relatable person over the years. I feel like I have covered the spectrum's of life pretty well. Sorry I went off on a long winded summary that went off topic in a way. I just felt like it would help give you more insite about myself until I discover what makes me different on this journey. Thanks for the warm welcome to the group. :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread