Hi everyone. If someone could help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiolodio

Sep 16, 2009
Hey all! I just moved to the US, going to college here. Where I come from most people smoke analog cigs and I am too. Im 21 and i've been smoking for 5 years now. I totally love smoking. Anyway. I wanna switch to e-cig. Any suggestions ? I want an e-cig without too much fuss like changing this and that and as close to the original as possible. Not crappy but not too expensive. I smoke marlboro lights. And I looooove coconuts so if someone could give me some guidelines if coconut flavour is good that would be great! Thanks!

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
Hey all! I just moved to the US, going to college here. Where I come from most people smoke analog cigs and I am too. Im 21 and i've been smoking for 5 years now. I totally love smoking. Anyway. I wanna switch to e-cig. Any suggestions ? I want an e-cig without too much fuss like changing this and that and as close to the original as possible. Not crappy but not too expensive. I smoke marlboro lights. And I looooove coconuts so if someone could give me some guidelines if coconut flavour is good that would be great! Thanks!

Same advise I just gave on another thread, buy from Vapor4life, there Vapor King is THE best, tons of vapor and thier carts are the most flavorful. Best of luck and vape on:hubba::hubba::hubba:

Some people do prefer e-cigs with cartomizers, like the VaporKing, and while they are perfectly functional (I have one of a different brand), in the long run they cost more, and the flavor selection is not nearly as good as with an e-cig that has a seperate atomizer and a cartridge you can fill with your own juice.

There are lots of video reviews on this site, and lots of model-specific folders with discussions. I would root around in there and get an idea of what other people think of each model, then narrow it down from there.

Most people would recommend a 510 for a beginner, and that is a fine choice. So is a 401 (that I think has a new model number and a manual battery now) an 801 or a 901.

The only coconut juice I have is from Eastmall, and it is very coconutty. It is also good mixed with chocolate juice:D.

You can mix your own coconut juice with Lorann's, too.

AGNES PEACOCK

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
The Mother Lode, California
Hello Y:

Welcome to ECF. I'm (guessing) you are Japanese?:) Anyhow, I would reccomend the Dura-C, 510, Titan, Yeti or Versus. It is adatable to most all smokers. I have only tried the coconut from TW (Totally Wicked), it is awesome in my opinion. Lots of coconut and not sweet.

Welcome to ECF and best of luck to you.

Yiolodio

Sep 16, 2009
dear agnes. ive doing some reading on the forum and i am kinda confused. it seems that there is a lot of maintenance and stuff. i mean. i dont know what to say! i want an e-cig. i dont know the slang of the community. just puff it, and recharge it and when it run out drip the liquid in it. uuummm...yeah. no im not japanese im a greek-cypriot btw! i got a fine for smoking on the staircase in college :(((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread