Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waylos

Feb 24, 2010
SD
That's what my sister is doing. She's down to 2-3 a day down from a pack once I turned her on to vaping! Myself and my husband quite cold and went straight to vaping!

Welcome aboard. Im new at this maybe about a month. Im still have to totally kick my 3 anologs a day habit which will be tomarrow i hope, the pack of smokes i have now only has 2 in it and me being me I wont throw them away....LOL

Tara

Gina

Moved On
Feb 24, 2010
NewYork
:) me too. we like E cigarette.

Thanks... I'm all stocked up. I bought a whole bunch of juices (about 20 different ones to choose from) from various places, some are my favorites. I have tons of cartridges, about 10 automizers, and two chargers. Both my husband and myself quite, so it is quite a change in our lives. Our two boys are soooo happy now that we quit! :)

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm Annette, and I'm new...
I've been reading a while, and finally decided that maybe I should post so I can ask questions and read reviews and everything else this site offers. I have been smoke free for over a month now... and I love vaping! I'm on the DSE910... cheap and works! Any suggestions for a new vaper?

Hi Annette, actually its a DSE901.:oops::)

It all depends on what you enjoyed while you were smoking analogs. When I make suggestions to people about what e-cig they should buy, I try to find out what it is that they liked about smoking analogs.

Welcome to the forum and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread