Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Good morning! Check out @UncleJunkle's blog here:

List of US Retailers Still Shipping 100mg Nicotine Base | E-Cigarette Forum

and buy a couple liters of 100mg/ml nicotine base. Then, you can mix your own ejuice using an e-liquid calculator (I use e-liquid recipes .com but there are many out there) or simply spike your zero mg ejuice with a little nicotine to make 3mg, or 6mg - whatever you vape at, again using an e-liquid calculator to be certain your using the correct amount.

Nicotine base keeps in the freezer for years... no issues. Just keep out a small working amount for use.

Welcome to ECF!

Last edited:

Afleck

Jun 11, 2021
Good morning! Check out @UncleJunkle's blog here:

List of US Retailers Still Shipping 100mg Nicotine Base | E-Cigarette Forum

and buy a couple liters of 100mg/ml nicotine base. Then, you can mix your own ejuice using an e-liquid calculator (I use e-liquid recipes .com but there are many out there) or simply spike your zero mg ejuice with a little nicotine to make 3mg, or 6mg - whatever you vape at, again using an e-liquid calculator to be certain your using the correct amount.

Nicotine base keeps in the freezer for years... no issues. Just keep out a small working amount for use.

Welcome to ECF!

Thank you so much! I'll check it out.

This is probably a dumb question, but is nicotine base a lot different to a nicotine salt? I'm asking because I bought some nicotine salt to 'up' my nicotine amount on a low nic juice and I have to be careful because it affects the flavour of the juice. I've managed to work it by trial and error. Would nicotine base be the same or is it easier to mix with a juice without affecting flavour?

Thanks again :thumbs:.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thank you so much! I'll check it out.

This is probably a dumb question, but is nicotine base a lot different to a nicotine salt? I'm asking because I bought some nicotine salt to 'up' my nicotine amount on a low nic juice and I have to be careful because it affects the flavour of the juice. I've managed to work it by trial and error. Would nicotine base be the same or is it easier to mix with a juice without affecting flavour?

Thanks again :thumbs:.

if you want nicotine salt instead of freebase (or regular) nicotine you have to specifically buy salt nicotine.

Neither salt nor freebase should affect the taste of your ejuice significantly.

Nicotine base just means its nicotine suspended either in PG or VG, and is an unfinished product. i.e. it's not ejuice, it's simply nicotine.

Ejuice the finished product consists of Nicotine base, PG, VG, and flavorings. So base is only one ingredient you use to make nicotine e-juice

• Agree
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello from Melbourne.
G'day and glad you joined.
Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city-state & country), it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Hello and welcome, Afleck.

As have other responders, I would point to the list of US sellers still shipping.

I buy a lot from PerfectVape, but their site currently says it's up to 10 business days to ship because of the surge in business (obviously because so many others have stopped shipping). They have all different nic concentrations.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Hi

I am also in Melbourne. And just wondeing if you are aware that October 1st, the loophole in legislation which allowed us to import liquids *as long as they made no therapeautic claims* closes. And everything containing nicotine will be illegal without prescription. Regardless of labelling

It is unclear if border force/customs will just destroy the shipment, or impose penalties. Which are set at fines of $22,000

Just in case you didn't know to stock up for arrival prior to 1st October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread