Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    As I see it, you got a couple of options on juice. You can try to find a new favorite juice, or you can try to DIY and try to clone the juice. From the name of the juice, Black Note, I'm assuming it's a tobacco juice. Those can be difficult, but not impossible to clone. Try a Google search and see if has already been done. If you want to try DIY, check out the Random DIY and more thread.

ZacB

Apr 21, 2021
    As I see it, you got a couple of options on juice. You can try to find a new favorite juice, or you can try to DIY and try to clone the juice. From the name of the juice, Black Note, I'm assuming it's a tobacco juice. Those can be difficult, but not impossible to clone. Try a Google search and see if has already been done. If you want to try DIY, check out the Random DIY and more thread.
    Thanks. Yes, the tobacco juice is my favourite and that's rather "not" clonable. I like Miami Blast from Mig Vapor and yes, I could try to DIY via one of the sites that does ship to Australia. I haven't had great success though with other brands to date. I like a good clean menthol back of the throat and still haven't found something which satisfies me ... At this rate, I may have to go cold turkey and give it all away ... which is I guess what our "overlords" have decreed by making things so hard!

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Thanks. Yes, the tobacco juice is my favourite and that's rather "not" clonable. I like Miami Blast from Mig Vapor and yes, I could try to DIY via one of the sites that does ship to Australia. I haven't had great success though with other brands to date. I like a good clean menthol back of the throat and still haven't found something which satisfies me ... At this rate, I may have to go cold turkey and give it all away ... which is I guess what our "overlords" have decreed by making things so hard!

Don't give up just yet. Tell me what it is about that juice that is lacking in other brands you've tried. Tobacco juices can be cloned, it just takes more trial and error.

• Agree
    Reactions: charlie1465

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

• Agree

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hi,
    New member here from Melbourne. Long time Black Note and Mig Vapor juice user. Can't seem to find a supplier who will send these to me now that the USA have changed their laws. vaporfi have taken on some mig vapor stuff, but they don't stock/deal with the juices I use! Any advice appreciated.
    Looks like I welcomed you before. Note that you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in General Vaping Discussion and Chat:
    General Vaping Discussion
    Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forums.

• Agree

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
    Sep 13, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 18, 2018
    • Deleted by retired1