Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hi and welcome to ECF. The best ratio of flavors is what suits you best. It is different for every flavor and brand. A lot of people, when they get a new flavor, do a sft, a single flavor test. That is mixing up a small batch of the juice to test it and then adjust the flavor from there. Join us in the Random DIY mixing and More thread.

Random DIY mixing and More

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: BrotherBob

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    It's not easy, but I try to do a SFT (single flavor test) of every new flavor (10ml) Anyway, maybe this thread of mine will give you some ideas (of which brands/flavor to choose) I explain everything in the thread...
    Well-reviewed Flavor Concentrates
    I'm not allowed to post links here but check out ELR, ATF and Reddit for % recommendations.

• Agree

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Hi I have been mixing my own liquid for 6 years now in New Zealand and have never worked out yet what are the best ratios for flavor percentages.

Most manufacturers suggest preferred ratios. Some don't. I use FA almost exclusively and their flavors are highly concentrated; I use 1-3%, on average. But it really varies from one brand to another.

Rule of thumb--always mix small samples first, 5 ml or so, and start low.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I'd think after 6 yrs, you would have at least drawn some kind of conclusions. Personally, I have a keen sense of smell and taste and between this and the many successes (and failures) working up percentages for flavorings isn't really an issue for me. You should be able to taste a drop of flavoring and get a working idea of how strong it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread