Status
Not open for further replies.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Great to be here! Here goes:

I have a Lost Vape DNA Go and want to get a Smoant Charon Mini. But the only place I can find one is online so I need help with what tank and coils to get. I have picked out a Uwell Valyrian mesh tank and mesh coils - will that work? I have good batteries picked out (Samsung).

Thank you all in advance!

Don

Reactions: BrotherBob

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Thanks, will do.

3 choices for you is the Aspire Tigon tank, the Nautilus 2s, or the Zenith...

The Tigon can do either DL or MTL, so it will give you some options when the wife isn't around, while using the same tank.

The flavor is really good on that tank as well.

There is the Zenith tank, which also has a lot of coil options..

And there is the Nautilus 2s as well..

All three are good options.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I have picked out a Uwell Valyrian mesh tank and mesh coils - will that work?.
    MTL mostly, don't need huge clouds (the wife frowns on it lol).
    If you're looking for a MTL tank, the Valyrian wouldn't be a good choice. It's a DTL sub-ohm tank. One might be able to restrict the adjustable air intake to almost closed to to get a MTL effect, but being that it is a sub-ohm tank the vapor produced will most likely be too warm for your liking. Dropping the wattage settings in an attempt to cool the vapor would probably not be ideal and you will be disappointed.

Get a MTL tank that was designed for MTL vapers. @Opinionated gave you some excellent suggestions.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    MTL mostly, don't need huge clouds (the wife frowns on it lol).
    well, i havent tried that much mtl attys, but when tried ammit mtl rta and also rda, my life changed, i currently using ammit rta mtl with salt nic on tempcontrol, is amazing, satisfies me a lot, perfect balance of a tight draw or hit and flavor, i do taste better vtc on this babe compared to my pods, since use the same saltz,

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread