Hi guys new here need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Might try at your local brick & mortar shops, but I doubt they will purchase any to be quite truthful.

Fact is, by making coils and selling them you have become a "manufacturer" in the eyes of the FDA; and unless you have gone through the proper approval process and paid the application fee the FDA will put you behind bars and give you a hefty fine. You feeling lucky, bro?

upload_2018-2-15_19-9-50.jpeg

That's why vape shops can not legally make coils for customers.

Last edited:

Kiyle the Manlet

Feb 12, 2018
Ohio
Might try at your local brick & mortar shops, but I doubt they will purchase any to be quite truthful.

Fact is, by making coils and selling them you have become a "manufacturer" in the eyes of the FDA; and unless you have gone through the proper approval process and paid the application fee the FDA will put you behind bars and give you a hefty fine. You feeling lucky, bro?

View attachment 721401

That's why vape shops can not legally make coils for customers.

Vape shops actually CAN build coils for customers, per my company's attorney. The only thing is that you cannot modify the device, which means that you cannot replace the coil with something that is not exactly like the coils which you are replacing.

However, the FDA also has been focusing on juice, bottle, and nicotine compliance.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could try etsy, ebay, your own website, and other suggestions. It's not a great time to be making new vape equipment without a business license, honestly. Given the direction the FDA is going and etc. You could be liable if a minor purchases your creations, for example. So, I am hesitant to recommend options, as really, if this is a side business that isn't really being run "as a business" it does open you up to increased liability, although right now I think the stakes would be lower, but one never knows when that will change.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread