Hi guys! New to site and new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

derry2424

Jun 12, 2013
PHX AZ
Just wanted to say Hi to the forum and I am new to vaping and Im learning a lot about vaping here on this forum. I currently have a KeCig K100 as my first e-cig and Im gonna be 1 month cigarette free on the 7th of this month. And right now since last week I've been wanting to go upgrade to a vv/vw PVs and Ive been doing a lot of research here in this forum which PV should i get next. Ive been reading a lot of good comments and watching about Vamo. So today I decided to order a Vamo v2. And I would like to just say thanks to all the posters and hope i made a right decision ordering Vamo. :D

Donovan69

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
Welcome to ECF and I have the vamo v2 and they are a great beginner VV VW device. You get to feel like an advanced vaper!! Sad to say I only use my vamo to check resistance on the atomizers I build. Thats because I am lazy and my multimeter is out by .6. So every time I check the res on something I have to deduct 6 from the total number. Blah blah blah. Actually bore myself with all the techie jargin. Keep off the smokes and Happy vaping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread