Hi, I badly need help please? Pink Mule Moved To Denmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Hi all,

I badly need help please? I always bought my juice from pink mule. I use a kangertech toptank mini platinum mod.

I used to buy the 500ml purple label liquid 3mg strength that is 70%vg/30%pg.

And Pink Mule recently moved to Denmark due to serious illness, so now I am stuck as to where to buy from as Pink Mule have now relaunched their shop but they basically only have 2 10ml labels for sale, they no longer sell the 500ml bottles. the 500ml bottles used to only be like £9 for the 500ml 3mg.

So I am asking if someone can help me find somewhere that sells base liquids like pink mule did for around the same price please and post me the link?

I have been searching like crazy, I am now running really low on juice so this is an emergency situation. I am also in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    I have now just felt stupid. I just read a thread on here called Australian needs supplies and I saw people say liquid barn. So I clicked a link that said they sold 500ml refil bottles which is perfect I know they was 80%VG/20%PG 3mg which is cheaper than pink mule was as well. Which is perfect. I now just hope they ship to the UK.

And I also hope they are fast as well as I am running really low.

The reason I do not mind the 80%/20% is because my tank keeps leaking from the air hole so the extra 10%Vg might make the base slightly thicker and help cut the leaking down a bit.

Thanks again anyway.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    OMG, are you kidding me?

cheapest shipping is $45 like what?

I can not afford to pay $45 for shipping.

So again can someone please help me find a different site that has much cheaper shipping?

Thanks

Rob
    Hi Rob,
    Welcome to TPD2.
    I use Save Vape for my flavours and VG/PG.

Cheers
    I

Last edited:

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Hi Rob,
    Welcome to TPD2.
    I use Save Vape for my flavours and VG/PG.
    High strength nicotine in large quantity's in the EU/UK from registered vendors is a thing of the past.
    Perhaps Ebay may have some options, but those vendors may not be as trustworthy as a REAL business.

There are a few vendors outside of the EU that sell nicotine above 20mg/ml and in bottles greater than 10ml, but you take a risk importing the contraband.

Small businesses may be permitted to order larger bottles of high strength nicotine. If you consider yourself a business :angel: ....you could try diy e-liquid making supplies

Cheers
    I

Thanks for the reply, but I need to have the nicotine already in the base liquid. As I do not have a clue the ratios I would need to add the nicotine shots myself. Plus buying the nicotine shots separate is far far more expensive :(

I think I have no choice but to just pay the crazy high shipping cost at liquid barn. At least the base liquid at liquid barn already have the nicotine inside the 500ml bottles.

And you totally did not understand. I do not have HIGH nicotine, I use 3mg strength, I am sub ohm vaper. so the second link is no good either as they only sell HIGHER strength which is not what I need.

• Useful
    Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Thanks for the reply, but I need to have the nicotine already in the base liquid. As I do not have a clue the ratios I would need to add the nicotine shots myself. Plus buying the nicotine shots separate is far far more expensive :(

I think I have no choice but to just pay the crazy high shipping cost at liquid barn. At least the base liquid at liquid barn already have the nicotine inside the 500ml bottles.

And you totally did not understand. I do not have HIGH nicotine, I use 3mg strength, I am sub ohm vaper. so the second link is no good either as they only sell HIGHER strength which is not what I need.
    I appreciate your optimism, however,

If you want a larger bottle, you are compelled to add nicotine shots to a larger bottle of VG/PG.
    For example:
    200ml of 3mg/ml juice is achieved by adding three 20mg/ml nicotine shots to 170ml of VG/PG. It is about 7 Euro plus shipping.
    From the SAVEVAPE site I linked earlier.
    upload_2018-10-25_21-35-10.png

You can order your base and nicotine shots in any PG/VG ratio you desire.

Cheers
    I
    ETA: Tanks should not leak. You should resolve the leaking issue versus using thicker liquid. What tank is leaking?

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA

HAve you considered an Eliquid calculator app? It’s just punching in numbers. None of that complicated addition or multiplication is required. Or I guess instead of a free app you can just pay the fifty bucks

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    HAve you considered an Eliquid calculator app? It’s just punching in numbers. None of that complicated addition or multiplication is required. Or I guess instead of a free app you can just pay the fifty bucks

Yeah I suppose, my dad also vapes as well, so we can split the postage up between us. So I think I will just bite the bullet and just order it from liquid barn, the shipping is crazy expensive but I need the liquid badly lol. So I suppose needs must situation lol.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Izan

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    One more question, the flavours at liquid barn, they have PG in them? I just need flavours only without any PG in them? I used to get the Inawera flavours from pink mule?

Did Inawera also have PG in them or not? and will it be ok to get the flavours from liquid barn even though they have PG in them? or can you tell me where else I can get Inawera flavours from? thanks in advance

Rob

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    The reason I do not mind the 80%/20% is because my tank keeps leaking from the air hole so the extra 10%Vg might make the base slightly thicker and help cut the leaking down a bit.

Tanks leak because they lose vacuum. Going from 70% to 80% will thicken your juice a little bit. Typically 70% VG is plenty thick to not be cause of leaking by itself.

1) Liquid becomes hot (sitting in a hot car on a summer day, chain vaping at higher wattage, etc...) thins the liquid, floods the coil and it leaks out of the air flow holes
    2) Not vaping at high enough wattage, coil fails to vaporize all the juice, the juice remaining on the coils leaks out of the air flow holes
    3) Letting the tanks sit for extended periods, the coil over wicks, saturates and leaks out of the air flow holes
    4) Coil screwed in too tight (just finger tight is enough) this distorts the o-ring allowing juice to by pass the o-ring and it leaks out of the air flow holes
    5) Tanks o-rings damaged, dirty, not properly placed allows air into the tank and breaks the vacuum, juice leaks out of air flow holes
    6) Tank top and bottom not screwed on to the glass tube tight enough, allows air into the tank, juice leaks out of air flow holes, could also be the threads are damaged and that doesn't allow the tank to properly tighten
    7) Firing the tank without hitting it, leaving the fire button depressed as you pull the drip tip away from your lips, helps to continue a small draw after releasing the fire button. These items cause more than normal condensation to form in the bottom of the tank and that leaks out of the airflow holes
    8) Leaving air flow control open when you ope the tank to refill breaks the vacuum, juice leaks out of air flow holes
    9) Over filling the tank and not leaving room to create vacuum, don't fill to the max, leave a 1/16" or so of open volume.
    10) Allowing the tank to get extremely low, this leaves too much dead air space for the tank to hold a vacuum, juice leaks out of air flow holes

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Tanks leak because they lose vacuum. Going from 70% to 80% will thicken your juice a little bit. Typically 70% VG is plenty thick to not be cause of leaking by itself.

1) Liquid becomes hot (sitting in a hot car on a summer day, chain vaping at higher wattage, etc...) thins the liquid, floods the coil and it leaks out of the air flow holes
    2) Not vaping at high enough wattage, coil fails to vaporize all the juice, the juice remaining on the coils leaks out of the air flow holes
    3) Letting the tanks sit for extended periods, the coil over wicks, saturates and leaks out of the air flow holes
    4) Coil screwed in too tight (just finger tight is enough) this distorts the o-ring allowing juice to by pass the o-ring and it leaks out of the air flow holes
    5) Tanks o-rings damaged, dirty, not properly placed allows air into the tank and breaks the vacuum, juice leaks out of air flow holes
    6) Tank top and bottom not screwed on to the glass tube tight enough, allows air into the tank, juice leaks out of air flow holes, could also be the threads are damaged and that doesn't allow the tank to properly tighten
    7) Firing the tank without hitting it, leaving the fire button depressed as you pull the drip tip away from your lips, helps to continue a small draw after releasing the fire button. These items cause more than normal condensation to form in the bottom of the tank and that leaks out of the airflow holes
    8) Leaving air flow control open when you ope the tank to refill breaks the vacuum, juice leaks out of air flow holes
    9) Over filling the tank and not leaving room to create vacuum, don't fill to the max, leave a 1/16" or so of open volume.
    10) Allowing the tank to get extremely low, this leaves too much dead air space for the tank to hold a vacuum, juice leaks out of air flow holes

Thanks this was a very informative post thanks. I will try adjust the way I vape based on a lot of the points you made. I copied them into a text file so I do not forget them and will try to adjust each one and see which helps the most and then cross out which one works and which ones doesn't.

untar

Vaping Master
    Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    You are wrong and you can buy it still in 500ml bottles with the nicotine already inside
    I just found out there might also be a customs duty on top when it reaches the UK :(
    If customs get a hold of it they won't let it get to you. Don't worry about the duty, worry about UK laws about illegal import of tobacco products.
    Due to the TPD2 it's illegal for you to import nicotine liquid in bottles bigger than 10ml and nic concentration of more than 20mg/ml into the territory of the EU, which the UK is still a part of.

So while you can click on "buy" in the liquid barn shop that tells you nothing about the legality of your attempt to import it, it's your responsibility to check the legality of what you're doing. It could be sent back or destroyed and you'll never see your money again. If there's a fine on top then you paid a lot of money for a lesson on importing.

Learning to mix your own liquids isn't hard and there's calculators to help you if you're a maths dud.

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Hi dreamrj

concerning suppliers in UK some hve written about Bunkerbase & Co. London - Liquid Nicotine - E Cigarette Liquid in another forum.
    They seem to ship very slowly ...

regards
    JJ

Yeah I saw that was the case I found bunkerbase a few weeks ago but I was just hesitant to order from them due to lack of reviews about them, could not find anything much about them. Plus the fact that they show a po box in London but yet bunkerbase is a German company.

I am still worried that my parcel from liquid barn might get destroyed. And I do not know if it is too late to cancel it now :( still not had the email with the tracking number yet anyway. And I just checked their FAQ and also tried looking for a way to cancel my order but there is no buttons anywhere to do it or no mention of cancelling an order on their FAQ either. Also I did not create an account so maybe that is why I can not cancel my order cos I am not logged in?

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    If customs get a hold of it they won't let it get to you. Don't worry about the duty, worry about UK laws about illegal import of tobacco products.
    Due to the TPD2 it's illegal for you to import nicotine liquid in bottles bigger than 10ml and nic concentration of more than 20mg/ml into the territory of the EU, which the UK is still a part of.

So while you can click on "buy" in the liquid barn shop that tells you nothing about the legality of your attempt to import it, it's your responsibility to check the legality of what you're doing. It could be sent back or destroyed and you'll never see your money again. If there's a fine on top then you paid a lot of money for a lesson on importing.

Learning to mix your own liquids isn't hard and there's calculators to help you if you're a maths dud.

Ok yeah I will hope then that they might not catch it and it gets through. But I really do not know :( I feel such a stupid person now. But at the end of the day I was desperate :(

• Optimistic
    Reactions: untar
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread