hi im a newbie on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackogirl3

Jan 31, 2016
Hi everyone im new to this forum but ive been vaping for nineteen months now i smoked 30 rollies a day and havent touched one since my 3rd day of vaping and yeah im so proud of myself i diy most of my e liquids and have just ordered my first rebuildable i think its called an ilo l bet ive got that wrong lol looks pretty easy to build but any advice would be fab ill let you guys know how im getting on with it watch this space .............

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I couldn't find what atomizer or rebuildable you are referring to; could you double check the name and let us know exactly what it is? Or maybe someone else has figured it out? There's plenty of advice that can be given that applies to just about any rebuildable atomizer, but if you can show us exactly what you're getting then I'm quite certain it will be easier for us to give some suggestions on how to get started!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. I, and many others, build our coils. You'll have advice running out your ears, but before we can start, we need to know what you have to build in, and what you want it to do. Tell us what you're using now, and if you want your built coils to match it or do something else. Are you mouth-to-lung, or a direct lung vaper? The beauty part about building-- aside from the cost reduction-- is you can make it do exactly what you want. But we have to know what you want :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hi, and welcome to ECF @jackogirl3 ! WOOT, Lady! Can I be proud of ya too?! Total awesomeness! Congrats on quitting the "rollies", and the VERY best of luck to you on your vape adventures.

Rollies is a British expression? Are you in the UK? The founder of this forum, an amazing guy and true advocate is Oliver Kershaw, also in the UK. So, we Yanks have much to thank our English Cousins for!

I hope to see you around!

Reactions: johnkong

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hello @jackogirl3 and welcome to the forum. If you're starting to build your own coils you should bookmark this page : Coil wrapping You can change the values like wire type, wire size, diameter, target resistance, etc and the calculator will adjust and tell you how to build to get the coil correct.

Good luck, it's not as hard as it appears :)

Feb 2, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread