Hi Im new here after a good Rolling Tobacco flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmo26

Nov 25, 2014
leeds
Trying to give up pouch baccy and trying to relocate on to the e-cigs....

The ones Ive tried (rolling tab flavours) ended up tasting something like a stale old werther's original.

Can someone here recommend me a good liquid that actually tastes like a golden virginia/amber leaf blonde/Gold Leaf.

.....and no Im NOT interested in Jelly and Ice Cream flavour or Pink Lemonade flavours.....

I want something similar to what I use to smoke 'n enjoy back in the olden days....and try recreate the experience of smoking the classic brands but on a e-vap

Thanks in advance

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure that we'll be able to help you find what you're looking for, and hope that you'll stick around and continue to be a part of the community afterwards!

Look into NET flavors, emmo. Those are Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavors. They tend to gunk up coils a bit faster than other juices, but I hear that you just can't beat the flavor if you're looking for authentic tobacco flavors. One of the moderators here (Dusty) could tell you way more about it than I ever could, but once you get your 5 initial posts out of the way, then head over to the DIY section, there are quite a few people who are extracting their own flavors from tobacco.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome :)

You have two choices....

Option 1) Spend £100s on trying to find a rolling tobacco flavour. or
Option 2) Accept it's not going to happen, buy something tobacco-ish you like and get Vaping!

You can guess which Option I went for... :ohmy:

There are some very close in flavour, but as tj99959 says, the taste is more like chewing tobacco leaves not smoke.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Burley tobacco flavoring ( 10 drops) from inawera with oak wood extract from Flavor Art ( 2 drops) is as close as I have gotten. I like this with drop of vanilla in 10ml 50/50 mix at 6mg for my dripper. It even dries your mouth out a little like a smoke.

Edit- I agree most tobacco flavors that are strong taste like chew. WTA's are another popular subject as well. A little expensive to me since I am already off the smokes. And you might try a dessert flavor or fruit. With an 18-24mg strength you get as much peppery taste from the nic as you do fruit flavors. I only tried a fruit flavor because the guy at the shop where I bought my first setups gave it to me. It was fantastic and helped me transition.

Last edited:

CajunCloud

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
In da swamps, LA, USA
I've found one tobacco flavor I like the most called Tru-Cig and it comes closest to tasting like a real Marlboro to me more than any others I have tried so far (not that that would be many). Tobacco itself is so varied in flavor trying to find just the right juice to quench that same exact flavor profile will be a search. Otherwise as someone else said above, find one you think is good and not offensive and give yourself time to acquire the new taste. Over time some actually taste better ;)

CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread