Hi Im new to this Vaping scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpmeth

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2013
SoCal
I bought Blu starter kit and this eGo-v off this local Tabacco shop.

Ive been using blu since then cuz it is very smooth and the eGo-v had no brand at all... thats why im kinda just using blu somehow...

i heard brand called joyetech also makes eGo products.
Should I go for joyetech?
or just stick with is one i got for 39.99..?

are they all same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Steam Turbine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Montreal Quebec Canada
Hi there kpmeth.

The ego's are all basically the same when it come to the battery portion and they are a way, way.... Way! Way!!!!! Superior product then the blu. You just need to find the proper attachment (clearo, carto, tank etc) to screw on it. You'll see that there is TONS of stuff that you can use on a ego batterie. The blu while looking like a cigarette might look more appealing for you at first but trust me, it's not a good device what so ever.

Do you know what is on your ego battery? The part you fill with liquid. I strongly recommend a Evod Bcc (just google it)

See ya around

Last edited:

nidua42

Jun 7, 2013
Somers, NY, USA
Not too long ago I started with Blu as well. Seems like you're good to go for a while with your setup so just relax, read, read some more and than read more as there's incredible wealth of information on this forum. Your next PV will emerge from the vast amount of info in here. The most important thing for now is to be of off cigarettes, rest is secondary and that includes all the cool vaping toys.

Haggy

Jun 24, 2013
Palmetto, FLorida
When i first starting vaping i did alot of you tube..I learn alot from there..Like exactly how to mix liquids..Rebuildable tanks..What other people prefer..That helped me a lot in the choices i made..If your just starting out the ego is a nice choice..As you get more experienced with it you will want to upgrade in your batteries and such..Hope this helps a bit..

Steam Turbine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Montreal Quebec Canada
oh so I should just stick with the one I bought?

it seem like i need to buy some other parts like clearomizer to replace the one came with... right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Yes keep your ego v battery. It's excellent.

Again, the evod bcc from kanger is highly recommended. It is a clearomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread