The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hi, my name is Jules...

Discussion in 'PV Addicts' started by Jules22871, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jules22871

Jules22871 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    and I'm a PV addict. I didn't think I really had a problem until I started organizing things the other day. Yeah, I love PVs and all that goes with them! I had to promise to only buy things that need replacing for three whole months. I don't know how I'll survive! Oh the agony of it all. If I was just a little more mental than I already am I would have to hide some things and swear they broke just so I could buy some new stuff... that's really not that bad of an idea now that I think about it.

Ok, yeah, that last paragraph just confirmed that I'm totally hooked,lol But seriously, the hubby really doesn't mind what I get. He's just happy to see me not smoking and my health doing better since I was going downhill fast before a friend turned me on to the e-cigs.

Oh yeah, it's nice to meet you all!

2. Lucid Monk

Lucid Monk Full Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Georgia
    ::participates in group welcome::

Hi Jules !! ;)

**my first post! :thumbs: woohoo!!**

3. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    Welcome to ECF! It is a great place. You'll find just about all the info you need on here. And if you can't find it someone will know the answer! Have you been vaping long?

4. Lucid Monk

Lucid Monk Full Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Georgia
    Thanks for the warm welcome Jules. I adopted Vaping right after new years and havent looked back since. It was an instant conversion that was both profound and miraculous. At every turn, my belief of having made the best decision of my life, is reiterated by the overwhelming flavors and experiences along with the knowledge of knowing that Im no longer shackled to cigarettes. Its like being freed from a Yolk of Burden, and experiencing life in a way I thought I would never be able to. I owe all this to PV's and I can't wait to see great things that can come of this.

I intend on becoming an active participant here on the boards and look forward to interacting with all of its members.

Thanks again, Jules

5. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    You are more than welcome.

I feel the same way about vaping. If not for my best friend pushing me to at least try it out I honestly think I would have had a heart attack or a stroke by now and I'm only 44. It was literally do or die. I'm so glad I made the switch. It took me a couple of months to get off the last three cigs a day (one when I woke up, one after dinner and one before I went to sleep) But once I did there was no looking back! Vaping is the best thing to happen to me in a long time.

6. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Welcome both of you...You are amongst..kinderspirits so to speak..well, you are amongst addicts too im afraid. Maybe we can bond together and form a Had Enough and quit buying moment....sigh..i hope so.

7. martha1014

martha1014 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2009
    Delhi, LA USA
    I see that you joined the same month as me. I have been vaping since April 9. I am an addict also. I just can't seem to help myself. I stay in the red because I keep buying. I have enough eliquid to last over a year. If a new PV comes out I think I can't live without it. I finally told my husband how much I had spent and he said I should stop buying for a while but I just ordered the SuperT 6 and he doesn't even know it.

Maybe we should form PV anonymous and have a 12 step program.

8. Dkrom68

Dkrom68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    Backwoods NY USA
    Welcome Jules nice yo have you. Hello Pam hows are you today?

9. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Hey Donald...doing good...how about you ?

Been cleaning house..ugh...hate it...but , the dogs refuse to clean.

Hope your day is a fantastic one ! Son loves the malty btw...its his favorite he says. I rather like it myself...Devoted a cartomizer just for it.

10. Jules22871

Apr 7, 2009
    I started vaping on April 10th, lol Right now I'm happy with my Chuck and really can't see myself ordering another mod. But that doesn't stop me from ordering adapters so I can other things like the cartos,lol It would really embarrass me to say how much juice I have. I will say that I have enough to keep my son, my hubby (if he ever starts vaoping again0 my best friend and myself for a VERY VERY long time. Now I've started obssessing over cartomizers. I love those things! I used to carry 3 USB stick holders, one for each color of my 510s, a 6 memory card holder to hold my 401 and extra juice plus a full 30ml bottle of Turkish Blend from nhaler in my purse. With the cartos I have it down to the 401, a few cartos and a couple of batteries. At least I can downsize my purse now,lol

11. danlisi

danlisi Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    so hampton nh
    I started vapeing July 2008 to help with my bipolar disorder I didn't smoke before but I needed something to help me mentally since I started vamping I've been much happier the nicotine releases I beelieve dopamine and some other chemicals that I was lacking with my disorder and I never would have smoked cogs I think they're gross I also have a severly injured back which I believe the vapeing helps me get my mind off of or may even help with the pain mildly anyway vapeing has made my quality of life just a little bit better and any better is good to me .sorry about the run on sentence but I just go on and on.
    Hi Jules
    Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.