Hi New to KA1 Staggerton Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCam

Feb 25, 2018
Sydney, Australia
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum and have just moved onto trying some more elaborate coils and ever trying to experiment!

A friend of mine recently gave me a pair of KA1 Staggerton coils. Having never used them, I was wondering whether anyone else has experience with them?

I have new KA 1 Staggerton coils coming out approx .27 OHMS....so question - can I use these in normal wattage mode (say 60 Watts) or is it best to set up in TCR? If TCR mode, does anyone have any thoughts on how to best set the MOD up? I am using the GTRS VBOY and plan to use the Dead Rabbit RDA.

Thanks everyone and vape on...:)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes the more complex the builds, the more your batteries and mods will need to work to heat up all that metal. I'm not saying it's a bad idea and lots of folks like the flavor from complex builds you will just have to start moving up in wattage as you prime them until you find a wattage you like.

If you have a single coil RTA it might be easier to start with a single coil and higher resistance, but you certainly don't have to, as long as you have the right mod and batteries to support your build.

Anna

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Welcome to the forum Ncam !.
129090.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread