Hi! Noob here with some basic questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Nicotine is poison in sufficent concentration, but handle it safely and don't be scared of the juice.
The amont of juice in a cart is minimal, even at high (30mg - 36mg/mL) nic levels,
is not strong enough to cause most people any issues.
You'll find some of your carts and cartos will leak at times, (overfilled, bad seal...)
a few drops on your hands is only bad in that it's sticky.:)

What not to do....I was sitting happy refilling some carts, 3mL sample bottles for travel,
and had 10mL bottles of 30mg open with the drip tips off. I was carefully screwing
on all the child-proof top to keep from spilling. My mistake, dripping at the same time
as filling, , took a 10mL bottle unscrewed the top and without the drip tip on the bottle
dumped it into my atty, and on my hands, down my forearms.......

My first thought was "how am I going to get it back in the bottle!"
It then dawned on me to wash it off, (slow learner), :facepalm: upside was I didn't crave an
analog or vaping for a couple hours..... but no ill effects.

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Nicotine is poison in sufficent concentration, but handle it safely and don't be scared of the juice.
The amont of juice in a cart is minimal, even at high (30mg - 36mg/mL) nic levels,
is not strong enough to cause most people any issues.

Glad somebody seconded my sentiment. If you were feeling light-headed or sick, it was much more likely from over-vaping than it was from a little juice on your fingers. I think we all over-vaped at the beginning (and sometimes still do!), so its nothing to worry about

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Glad somebody seconded my sentiment. If you were feeling light-headed or sick, it was much more likely from over-vaping than it was from a little juice on your fingers. I think we all over-vaped at the beginning (and sometimes still do!), so its nothing to worry about

*raises hand* sooooo guilty of the over-vaping issue!! Being only into it a couple weeks now, I vape so much (because it tastes so damn good!!!) that by mid-day, all my juices start to become tasteless. It's like my taste buds DIED!

FalseParadigm

Dec 5, 2010
USA
Thank you for making this thread. I just ordered a 510 Titan. I really hope that I get as good results as you; I'm rather excited about it.

I don't like "regular" cigarettes. I've noticed that only the highest quality tobacco actually tastes good. Since that is cost prohibitive, I took to smoking lower quality menthol or flavored cigarettes. I know that I will probably never stop smoking the occasional cigar or high-end cigarette (when I can afford such luxury), but I hope my daily habit can be satisfied by vaping instead.

Mint and menthol are my favorite flavors when smoking. Has anyone had experience with mint and menthol liquid flavors? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread