lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
welcome and glad you joined.
i only vape DIY flavours (liquids that i've mixed myself) so can't suggest much as far as that goes.
if you'd like to tell us what types you like, bakery, fruits, menthols, creams etc i'm sure others can give you a few ideas for things to try.
there's also a liquids section of the forum you can have a look through.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Humble juice co. makes some good flavors. I found cloud mouth at a vape store, had never heard of them but gave their juice called spoon a try. Fruity cereal milk flavor, and i thought it was awesome. There are so many different flavor types out there it can either be overwhelming or extremely fun to try and find out what you like best. And more importantly, what you dont like. And once you get tired of paying high prices for juice, theres the wacky world of diy. Welcome to ecf and vaping.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome aboard. I won some humble juice in a contest and I enjoyed it. As I DIY-er, I did make some adjustments to it, but it's not bad at all, frankly. I can say that my husband has liked Heather's Heavenly vapes for NET (naturally extracted tobacco) and it's not gunky or overpowering at all they have a pretty loyal following around here, I think.

Keep in mind many vendors will allow you to buy sample packs so you can get a sense of their offerings without huge financial risk.

Best of luck and congrats on switching to vaping.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Any suggestions on any other great flavors?
Welcome and glad you joined.
I like tobaccos as the best predictable great taste category. If you can find a mix called Tribeca (touch of caramel and RY4), go for it. B&M Vape shops are a good place to sample multiple flavors at a low cost.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread