Hi vapors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samet

Jan 23, 2017
Hello, I'm from turkey. I just quit smoking 2 week ago and I start vaping and exited about it. I buy my first e-cig which is EGO AIO but it's not satisfying. after 2 weeks of research I found my self some different world. :) there is a lot the learn, endless combinations, like discovering untrodden world for me. I'm learning how to make liquid better, which is perfect for me. for now I buy the indigrents for liquid making and better mod (wismec rx2/3 with geekvape 25 plus rta).
I want to ask about the liquid base. VG-PG
Can I mix VG-PG and wait some time before adding nicotine and flawors? or VG-PG-FLOWERS and wait like 1 week to add to nicotine. I now its silly question but what I want to learn is there any deterioration.

Reactions: David Wolf

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome! Yes, you can premix PG and VG for convenience before adding nicotine and flavorings. Or simply mix it all together when you're ready to prepare some juice. There is no concern for deterioration, although for long term storage, nicotine base is best kept in your freezer. I have my larger bottles of nicotine in the freezer and keep a 30 ml bottle of nic in my mixing bucket with flavorings to use whenever necessary. That way a large amount of nicotine is never sitting out at room temperature for months. The VG and PG should be fine in a cool spot, no need to freeze them.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @Samet and I hope you enjoy your stay!

When I mix my DIY e-Liquids it is all at the same time because if a mixture needs time to infuse and let the flavors blossom the premix will have no effect on the time it takes. Just the way I do it. Whatever works for you is the best way for you to do it!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello, I'm from turkey. I just quit smoking 2 week ago and I start vaping and exited about it. I buy my first e-cig which is EGO AIO but it's not satisfying. after 2 weeks of research I found my self some different world. :) there is a lot the learn, endless combinations, like discovering untrodden world for me. I'm learning how to make liquid better, which is perfect for me. for now I buy the indigrents for liquid making and better mod (wismec rx2/3 with geekvape 25 plus rta).
I want to ask about the liquid base. VG-PG
Can I mix VG-PG and wait some time before adding nicotine and flawors? or VG-PG-FLOWERS and wait like 1 week to add to nicotine. I now its silly question but what I want to learn is there any deterioration.
Welcome and glad you joined. You can mix in any order/time you want to. The steep clock starts the moment you put your nic into the mix.
Most folks place the nicotine at the last step. If you happen to knock over the bottle prior to adding the nic, the expensive nic is not lost. You look like you are making all the right moves. Might want to check out deep well RDA's (cheap and best taste out there).
Might like to read:
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Boletus's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/
How hard is it to get in to DIY liqiud?
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE
A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes by Scottes777 • /r/electronic_cigarette

Reactions: Samet

Samet

Jan 23, 2017
Welcome and glad you joined. You can mix in any order/time you want to. The steep clock starts the moment you put your nic into the mix.
Most folks place the nicotine at the last step. If you happen to knock over the bottle prior to adding the nic, the expensive nic is not lost. You look like you are making all the right moves. Might want to check out deep well RDA's (cheap and best taste out there).
Might like to read:
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Boletus's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/
How hard is it to get in to DIY liqiud?
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum
Tips for Beginners – DIY OR DIE
A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes by Scottes777 • /r/electronic_cigarette
Thank you brother bob. it's very helpful. soo I can mix any indigrents any time and make the final touch with nicotine. I will check the pages you sended. thanks again.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread