Status
Not open for further replies.

parcord

Jul 12, 2013
uxbridge ma usa
I have a veppo set up and a v2 set up,how long do tanks last, I smoke a lot ive wash them and do not like the girle sound,,need to learn to smoke them better need to puff 3 times for a good hit. I spent $ 265.for veppo and $120.for v2 used 3 @30 ml juice,4 @10 ml juice,and 8@5 pack of pre fill filters.have 4 start kit of e cig (1 hr battery done) 4 chargers chargen now, need longer equptemt but don't want to keeping spending 200 bucks for another set up. did this in july,would like better juice,maby bigger battery,please help thanks walter and were, will i see this info:confused: thank any one who helps.sorry cant spell

thormak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2013
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Welcome parcord.
I'm not familiar with those you mentioned, but just a quick brief on what I've experienced.

I am currently on GGTB/Nemesis with Arrow Genesis/Kayfun Lite. What are these?
In short, other than those disposable atomizers (clearo, carto, 510, 306, etc) these are the rebuildable ones.
There are basically 2 types, with tank or without. All you need is wish, mesh, kanthal, and so on.

Those common atty (atomizer) out there with tank is usually called genesis atty (do not confuse with it, there is actually an atty called Genesis). This type of atty uses mesh to setup, with kanthal wrapping the mesh.
The other type is dripping atty, you will have to drip every single time you get a dry hits. This type of atty uses silica wick and kanthal.

I believe these are what you're looking for, when they're worn (bad taste, wick turn black) you just remove them and setup again.
Youtube for RBA / RDA setup, you will get a better idea of it.

There are some special atty out there, like kayfun or taifun, which uses wick with tanks.
As you learn through, you will see all kinds of setup. Like nichrome, SS cables, ribbon wire, and so on.

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
Welcome to the forum, I looked up the Veppo and the V2, as I am not familiar with them and they are what are generally called a cigalike. A lot of people start out with these and quickly move up to something with a little more vape power. I had something similar several years ago and it just didn't work for me.

I would recommend an ego twist or spinner battery, with an evod clearomizers or kit something like this:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Also here is a couple of links to articles by Baditude that I have found helpful:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...06-4-good-starters-setup-beginning-vapor.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...k-what-primer-juice-delivery-attachments.html

Hope this helps :)

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
thank you,went to my vapor store,may I use your name hope you get something im going to get some stuff,looks like their items are less money.thank you and thank you ECF walter
parcord....
First off....WELCOME to ECF!!!!:)
FWIW....I've done quite a bit of business with MyVaporStore.....in fact, I got the kit SASmith references.....and I'm really happy with it!
I've since added a Kanger Protank 2 to my "stable"...I like the Pyrex glass vs the plastic T3s....
You'll want to get several spare coils for whatever clearo/tank you get....they will eventually wear out -- and SOME have been known to be DOA!!:( They're cheap insurance....there's nothing worse than setting everything up, only to find a dead coil...like a car, with NO SPARE!!:facepalm:
Let us know how things go for you....I think you'll be very satisfied with that MVS Starter Kit...the 650mAh batteries should last several hours between charges...and the VV (variable voltage) is a definite PLUS!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

parcord

Jul 12, 2013
uxbridge ma usa
hi me again icant find the mvs ,,sorry and mabey gu up on 1000 mah thanks again,i like to get the good stuf,have so many recharge e-cig then got ok smokes but now lets get the good ones...thank you and every one for the help..like to send you good juice,but that still looking,i have better juice the post on ecf helped much,what do you think of the big one,from volcano??I need to learn how to work ECF better,stop bugging you... and when I get the mvs kit may I tell them who help me thanks walter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread