Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, widgett. As far as vape shopping online, there's quite a few respected vendors here, and most of them have their own forums here too. A very important note: don't buy batteries from Amazon or eBay!!

widgett

Jul 23, 2019
    Greetings and salutations!

I recommend vapecrawler.com and cheapvaping.deals, both sites will help you find some great deals

What kinda vape are you using now?
    I'm currently using X-Priv & I-Priv. I'm pretty pleased with both. The X does fit my small hands very comfortably. I'm hoping I won't need a new one soon, but you can never tell when I'll have a whimsey.

I have a smok V12 Prince and a Falcon. I'm trying to decide which I like better, and I'm thinking the Falcon for flavor, but I've had some leaking issues. Hopefully the new O rings will make a difference, though I had to go to a distant vape shop to get them change as they were so dry rotted, I couldn't get them out. Lesson learned.

thanks

Reactions: HigherStateD

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Just signed up and wanted to say hi.
    I'm somewhat new to vaping and my local shop has closed. I have no vaping friends, so I'm gonna need guidance as I shop online
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might be best to run all vape related future purchases by the ECF membership in the proper forum before purchasing.
    I had to go to a distant vape shop to get them change as they were so dry rotted,
    Might not the best choice but your solution may suffice. You may want to have ran this question prior in the:
    Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils

• Winner
    Reactions: HigherStateD
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread