Hia from Vancouver eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DimSum

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Vancouver, BC Canada
Welcome, I hear Vancouver is a beautiful place to see. I'm down in Alabama, but my girlfriend is in the Ontario area. I went up there in August and loved it. I plan to go back in a couple months. What mods are you using now?

I started with the Innokin itaste 134 mini. It's great - but have now moved to a couple of Sigelei 30 watt minis. (Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtank Mini). Found a couple of really good B & Ms that turned me onto Suicide Bunny and ANML eJuices. There is a local juice company that is doing some great stuff as well called Fortuna Premium. Will be picking up some when I am done and running low.

Thanks for the kind welcome and if you should ever find yourself on the Wet Coast, please feel free to look me up!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi Folks -
I am excited to join this community. I'm from Vancouver, BC Canada and am eager to learn about my new hobby...Who would have thought that quitting smoking could be this fun!?!

Hey DS and welcome to ECF. You've come to the right place to learn about vaping. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf DimSum. So glad you are here. There are so many wonderful threads on just everything you want to know and some pretty awesome people here that want to help. Yes vaping is the highlight of my life. That's for sure. Enjoy and just make yourself at home.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Welcome to ECF, Dimsum. You are correct about quitting being fun. I am really enjoying visiting the local vape shops and making new friends. There are a lot of friendly folks on here that are willing to help. They have helped me immensely! So sit back, read what is available and ask away.

www.VanGoVapes.com

Unresolved Status
Jul 9, 2015
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread