Hiccups?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nqabassist26

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
SoCal
Wow, chain vaping 30 mgs, you are lucky you are not getting hiccups.

I use 18 mgs. I always wondered if that was on the very high end or low. I assume medium though. I tried to wean myself down to 12 mgs, but didn't get the same satisfaction. I guess 18 mgs it will be. LOL

Hah, yep, but I rarely use 30mg. I was at 30 when I was really trying to get off the smokes, all my juices are 24mg now, and my future purchases will be 18mg.

Weening is part of the process, just gotta be comfortable enough with it. If 18 does it for you, than more power to ya.

rustybikes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Concord, NC
Hiccups are a common nicotine OD symptom. For me, if I stop vaping when they come on, I stop, have a good drink of water and wait 20-30 minutes and I'm fine. If I power through, I'll start getting nauseated and a headache - not good. It's worse if I get juice in my mouth; almost instantly get the niccups. FWIW, I would occasionally get niccups when smoking analogs, especially if I chain-smoked 2 or 3 in rapid succession.

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Hah, yep, but I rarely use 30mg. I was at 30 when I was really trying to get off the smokes, all my juices are 24mg now, and my future purchases will be 18mg.

Weening is part of the process, just gotta be comfortable enough with it. If 18 does it for you, than more power to ya.

I have been pleasantly surprised that 18 mg's does do it for me. I was worried that it might not, but i've been doing that level for awhile now.

Good luck to you with the weaning off process! Definitely taper down in doses that work well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread