High Bridge in Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Corona, Ca
ON the ECF in E-Cig technical issues post called New Style Atomizers. I found my problem is the high bridge in my new attys that I purchased from you myvaporstore. Please help I also purchased the cartridges and yes they fit BUT the filler gets shoved up into the cartridge and puts vapor in my mouth. Yuk. What can be done to fix the problem? Do you have a special cartridge for these high bridge things? I must say that your delivery was fast and I really like the 555 juice. The soft mouthpiece I really like on my old atty I just wish it worked on the new ones. Thank You in advance for your help! sent copy to myvaporstore

45097.png

Last edited:

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
ON the ECF in E-Cig technical issues post called New Style Atomizers. I found my problem is the high bridge in my new attys that I purchased from you myvaporstore.

Please help I also purchased the cartridges and yes they fit BUT the filler gets shoved up into the cartridge and puts vapor in my mouth. Yuk.

What can be done to fix the problem? Do you have a special cartridge for these high bridge things? I must say that your delivery was fast and I really like the 555 juice. The soft mouthpiece I really like on my old atty I just wish it worked on the new ones. Thank You in advance for your help!
sent copy to myvaporstore

Hi,

Ok lets look at some facts & general information to try to see whats going on here:

FYI: I have the High Bridge 801 Atoms From MVP (and several other vendors all the same atoms), In fact I have been using them for several months and they work great.

Also the high bridge design is the newer design atom that is made from most of the major manufacturers, so these are everyday common items that have been around for several months now.

What tech issue are you referring too? I am not aware of any issues, only user errors, low charged batts, overfilling, underfilling or wrong carts being used.

All E-Cig Atoms are suppose to touch the cart filler & depress it, thats how its suppose to work.

"the filler gets shoved up into the cartridge" You mean gets depressed? Its suppose too... Please Explain:

and puts vapor in my mouth: You Me When u vape It Vapes? Again Please explain, isn't suppose to give you vapor?

Please do not take offense here & don't take this the wrong way, but try to explain it a little better so everyone can give you some help. Please note that I do not sell or work for any e-cig vendor (maybe someday).

Did you dry different 801 carts on the atoms? If not u should.

Did you try another atom?

Did you break it in or use it for a few days?

Are your batts fully charged?

More Info Would be better here but at this point I do not believe this is a atom issue, its more possible its a user or cart issue.

I use the 801 carts and atoms from MVP (great products & service) and many other suppliers no issue, also Heavens Gift/ Ruyans Direct (large seller/distributor in China) sells these exact high bridge atoms & carts manufacturered by SLB (large or possible the largest known manufacturer)...

Again we are trying to help, so please post back with your questions & answers. :D

~Keep Vapin~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread