High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
I called a gave Randee a hard time because I ordered from FW and TPA on the same day and both of their order came in, meanwhile capella's hasn't even shipped yet/ She said she'd get on them and get it shipped today.

To me 4-5 days to be "processed" is plain slow. I order something in stock from Amazon or similar big company it doesn't take 5 days to be shipped out. Hell I drove from Washington state to.a few miles away quicker than I got passed the "in-progress" stage.

On Monday I am going to.go by capellas just to see how big they are plus I need a couple of flavors waiting for my 4oz bottle of flavoring. :)

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I use a 15/64" (i think) drill bit on my drill press and drill two holes opposite of eachother. Drill press is best because it doesnt deform the carto at all.

Str8,

Please check your drill size, because 15/64" is almost a 1/4 of an inch.

I'd like to know what size you're actually using too, it would help.

Thanks

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
OK, it's time for a weekend sale! I will be dropping the price a full $10 for all our designer glass tanks to $39.99, and our new 1100mah blue ego-t kits to $39.99 THIS WEEKEND only. Don't miss this great opportunity to get something awesome and one of a kind for your favorite Dad. (US) Orders placed this weekend are guaranteed to arrive before fathers day. Price goes back up on Sunday at midnight.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hey John, any word on the toasted marshmallow yet? Just got my Provari yesterday, have vaped through about 15 ml of Str8s
Str8berry cake made with vanilla custard instead of the tmm, cant wait to try the recipe as he intended, Thanks!

I wish there was, capella's still has not shipped my order. I'm going to call Randee again on Monday.

Ranzor

Apr 8, 2012
New Mexico
Here is a pic of my franken genesis experiment

IMAG0197.jpg

Ranzor

Apr 8, 2012
New Mexico
Finaly got some time on a friends lathe. Its a standard Genesis setup all aluminum made from scrap so not so sure about safety of components, but gives me an idea if I want to pursue making something smaller or ordering a Z atty. Talk about throat hit, this will burn a hole in your throat. It should mellow as the wick breaks in. I would like to see a pic of a Z atty on a Legacy.
IMAG0198.jpg

I have not had too much time to mess with it, my daughter spun a rod bearing in my Passat, so I have spent most of my time this week looking for a car. I hope I chose well :)
IMAG0196.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread