• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

High drain 18650 Batteries in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Where did you order the ipv Mini from? Does it seem to be build with quality and care? How about the kick to it? Does it pack a punch when you Watt it up?

And the lemo rta? Enough room inside the base to coil up and scew down without a problem? Flavour great, too?

I don't see you needing a charger if the Mini is all you're gonna buy. But with me, however, buying something from FT or other places tends to be a daily thing. Gotta stop that habit before it bankrupts me.

I got both things from Alibaba. You can trust them to supply the genuine stuff. As for the build quality, it looks and feels great. I like it's curves. The buttons feel solid (unlike the istick I have), the threading for the tank is great too (I manage to fix the tank easily without having to readjust) but the threading on the bottom (for the battery) could have been better. It's a pain to fix the cap back on.

As for the taste and actual performance, I haven't tried it yet! The lemo has MASSIVE airflow and I think i need to drop my nic level accordingly to atleast 6mg. Which means that I need to make a new batch of juice and finding spare time these days has been a problem :(
I wish the zamplebox I ordered a month ago (before getting into DIY) would show up already!

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
And I forgot to add, it comes pre-built with a 0.9 resistance coil. I'll upload some pictures in a new thread for you :)

Sounds great! I look forward to seeing the pictures.

As for Alibaba, I only looked at the site once. And from what I remember, the thing I wanted at the price it was listed for, meant I had to order 100 of them. So, that was the end of my "Alibaba Story." Perhaps I should have a second look now...

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Sounds great! I look forward to seeing the pictures.

As for Alibaba, I only looked at the site once. And from what I remember, the thing I wanted at the price it was listed for, meant I had to order 100 of them. So, that was the end of my "Alibaba Story." Perhaps I should have a second look now...

That site is weird but don't let that discourage you. It's completely legit. There's an option to select the minimum order quantity which you'll obviously set as one and then you'll see all the suppliers that will ship you one item. Also, in most cases, you have to contact the supplier to get a price and shipping details. You don't fill a form for your shipping details, you just give them to the supplier. As for payment, my only option is transfer through western union (which explains why I used Alibaba in the first place since they have the option) so I don't know what's the procedure for Paypal payments (that's an option too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread