Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I am interested in what other 23mm atomizer tanks/drippers, carto tanks, etc....there are ...
Please post pics if you have them, or suggestions are welcome!!!
Chi You + Taifun GT, King + SQuape, JGG + Ithaka
Vdw6q3T.jpg
0ZYmuk1.jpg

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I know is not in production,the Odysseus is 23mm, Every once in a while one comes up in the classifieds or you can get a clone to see if you like it. Unfortunately the clones are of the V1 Odysseus that had a few issues. V2 Ody is great.
cqnv.jpg

now this is what im talking about.....i dont buy clones...dont see the point of buying one at this point in my collection....
thank you for the pic!!!
BTW i have the chi flat cap, i just took the pic like that so it matches the king, lol......
OTHER 23MM ATTYS????

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
if the vendor doesn't reply over the weekend- I will start posting everywhere where I bought this fake MNKE, and probably fake AW 1600mah. I knew right away something was wrong- then i bought 2 more MNKE's from a reputable vendor and they were WAY better....like- different battery kind better....LOL....live and learn...here are some pics-
the darker hue is a fake, not sure about the AW, the lighter MNKE has a 5 point top instead of 4, darker orange, bigger type...
ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE AW?
RDT6Qof.jpg
MSfo1Aj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread