• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

High nic liquids in canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the hubb-bubb in the states about FDA and yada yada yada...What has been people experience ordering the TW 36mg liquids (in respect to shipping to Canada)??

I previously have ordered 2 bottles of their 36mg and have had no problems. It arrived in about 5 days. I am extremely happy with their e liquid and hardware. Just find them a little pricey.

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
I previously have ordered 2 bottles of their 36mg and have had no problems. It arrived in about 5 days. I am extremely happy with their e liquid and hardware. Just find them a little pricey.

Thanks julliefishes :). Did u order from TW USA or UK? (or does it all come from the same place?) I did read in a thread that some people are really unhappy with the TW USA service.

Hi Puff-Puff-Pass, I ordered 2 items from the US site, however one package came from the US and the other from the UK. I just assumed that possibly the US supplier was out of that particular item, so therefore it was shipped from the UK. The odd thing was they both arrived on the same day.:confused: Both items were received very quickly.

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
Hi Puff-Puff-Pass, I ordered 2 items from the US site, however one package came from the US and the other from the UK. I just assumed that possibly the US supplier was out of that particular item, so therefore it was shipped from the UK. The odd thing was they both arrived on the same day.:confused: Both items were received very quickly.

What about duties or taxes??

The next time I order e liquid, I am going to order from e-Liquids - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd They have a supplier in the US and you can't beat their prices as far as I can tell. For $50.00 you can get 100 ml of a wide variety of different flavours and strengths up to 36mg. Their site has more flavours than any other site I have visited. Also, I've seen quite a few good recommendations for their products on this forum. See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/6256-look-what-david-yang-has-now.html David Yang is the owner of East Mall. BTW, shipping is a flat rate of $15.00 no matter how much you buy. TW charges a $12.99 flat rate for shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread