High Voltage Juice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Hello, I have a new lava tube vv pv. I love it, problem is, I don't seem to get much flavor.

I was told that there are special ways of making diy liquids to enhance flavor at around 5v.

Does anyone have any experience in this? I've never made diy before, but I already have the pg, vg, nicotine, sweetner, needles and pipets. Now all I need is flavoring, anything else you recomend, and HELP! :D

So, is there something special for high volt vaping? or do you just add more flavoring? Thanks in advance!

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
right now the supplied 510 single coil 3.0ohm tall carto volcanoe supplies for it's tube tanks. But I have some boge cartos on the way, and an adapter for my bloog kr808-1 cartos. maybe those will work better?

but i'd still like to diy my own since i have all the stuff. just wondering if there's something special I should be doing for higher voltages.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Well, if your batteries are up to the task, you should be outputting 8.3 Watts. I'm running 4.9 volts into a 2.5 Ohm I06 and I know my batteries don't clip so I am outputting 9.6 Watts. Since my output heat is higher than yours, I'm pretty sure that if the juice worked for you at a lower voltage (actually lower power), it should work with your current rig.

The only thing to watch out for is making sure the juice is not too thick. It has to be thin enough to keep being drawn into the coil. Obviously if the coil isn't saturated then flavor drops.

I'm not a carto person. They just do not give me the draw or density of vapor I need. Someone else would have to step in and let you know what carto would work best for flavor at 5 Volts. (Oddly I have one recipe that only tastes right in a carto, go figure...)

You may want to think about getting an I06 atty and drip tip for testing your mixes before you throw it in a carto. A quick blow out and some plain PG will clear the taste right out of my atty, while it is a bit more involved getting flavor of a bad mix out of any carto. Be aware that the taste may change when going from an atty to a carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread