The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

High Voltage Threesome?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by PhoenixRising, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Ok, show off!:p

Anyway, I still haven't tried the Lung Juice. It scares me. Don't really know why, but it does.

2. PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    The lung juices are awesome, my favorite is the Pear 24mg. I just reordered the 30ml bottle.

And yes the HV stuff is fabulous too. My favorite HV (today anyway) is Raspberries and Cream. I have several others on the way as well. They are great because they are low nic and high vapor. Great all day vapes!

When I want extra kick, I combine the HV and the Regular juices. I love HV Pralines and Cream mixed with Almond Joy 24mg. Good times.

3. PhoenixRising

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    And you called Q a showoff! LOL!:rolleyes:

4. quovadis

quovadis Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Florida USA
    Lol!!!!!!!
    HERE LET ME REALLY SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

hahahahha
    that Looks LIKE MY STASH!! were you in my house today????
    I LOVE the HV.. I mix it with everything!

6. PhoenixRising

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    I bow down to thee...so when are you starting your own store?:p

7. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Q, Your outa control dude!!! You could get a seat in the bunker with that stash!!!

8. quovadis

Jul 5, 2009
    Florida USA
    Love collecting them...
    Love variety.

I will give most of these others away, Now that i have found my voltage of highness!!:shock:

9. quovadis

Jul 5, 2009
    Florida USA
    One thing that i think i have discovered with the High voltage juices is to only drip 3 drops max into the 801 atty.

Normally, i drip up to 6~7 drops when using other juices...

The HV juice works amazingly well when used sparingly...

Anyone else found this?

The vapor produced is like thick morning fog !!

10. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    I need to order, but I know as soon as I do, he will have the 3 bottle sale, announce the xhaler, and give everyone 20 percent off for New Jersy appreciaciation Day or something............

11. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    hehe... We're all circling waiting on the mod! The juice deal is already up on the site :)

12. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    HOLY CRAP!! And you've only been off analogs for 90some days - HOLY CRAP! Damn that is a SUPPLY!

I would have a similar supply, have certainly ordered as much! I keep giving samples to everyone, sharing the love ;) Good news is now I have others hooked on the stuff too!

13. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Just placed my threesome order ... thanks Drew :D I have gone through that sample of Black Raspberries and Cream in three days so I definitely needed more.

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks Angel...Great pic BTW...I have some other samples your gonna LOVE...In fact I was hoping a couple of the others here were gonna get some and try them today and let us know, but I guess we will have to wait until tommorow to hear about them!!!
    Drew

15. PhoenixRising

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    OK - Drew's right, you look amazing! Wait, which forum am I on again? Thought I was on our's for a second there.

And OMG - Black Raspberries and Cream is awesome. I just ordered the big bottle myself!

16. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Ditto and ditto!!

17. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Thanks ... had to change the pic since I changed the hair. I can't wait to hear what others think of the samples ... I went ahead and ordered a big bottle of the Peaches and Cream because I have no doubts that it is awesome. I am hoping the same about the Cherry Coke.

What else did you get with your threesome? (that just sounds SO wrong ... bwahahahah!)

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Dont cry...You will have plenty of samples!!!...What model Ecig do you have???

19. PhoenixRising

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    I also got the big bottle of Peaches and Cream (great minds) and a bottle of regular pineapple - good stuff there. I got a sample of the pineapple and it rocks - refills pineapple cartomizers perfectly!

Of course I just place yet another order for yet another threesome (I am insatiable I guess) and got Blueberry Crumble, Pina Colada, and Banana Cream surprise! Had to get my gc cartomizers while they are on sale and then need to get my order up to 100 ya see, can't stand not getting free shipping. :p

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Threesomes ...Insatiable...Pictures...I will be in the shower!!!! CYA later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.