The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

High Voltage Threesome?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by PhoenixRising, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    I am using a 510 pretty exclusively at the moment ... since I got the passthru for it my KR808 (or whatever it is called) and my 901 are sitting unloved.

Of course that will change when you xHaler becomes available ... I warned you that I was going to harass you about it :D

:lol::lol::lol: If you only you knew how gorgeous our dear Phoenix really is ...

2. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida

<----------- Is in the will and reads ( all e-juice and accessories goes to youtubecommercial :)

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just wanted evryone to know that the threesome:shock: is still availble in case anyone is thinking about trying it:evil: or any previous customer would like to have another:shock::lol:

4. RamMan1269

RamMan1269 Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2009
    FL
    The more I keep reading, I think when when my first order gets here, you might need to put together a full blown orgy for my next order.:lol:

5. RamMan1269

Jul 7, 2009
    FL
    This is just what I needed to show my GF that .....ed about the TINY pile of juice she saw yesterday!:shock:
    I'm curious, what's the Mothers doing in there? LOL
    And I think you need to edit the $ saved since quitting analogs on your banner!:p

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    He is a MENCH of a vaper aint he:lol:

7. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The "mothers" is for polishing his silver bullet:)

RIMP:evil:

8. impostor71

impostor71 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Naperville, IL
    I can't wait to get my order of sampler juices in so I can try them all (hopefully Tue). Then figure out my 3 favs flavs and order this threesome. Just hope Drew keeps the threesome offer alive for a few more days. Thanks for making this offer Drew!

9. PhoenixRising

PhoenixRising Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Concord, NC USA
    Between this comment and your screen name , I think I might be in love...:wub:

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am jealous now:mad:

11. RamMan1269

Jul 7, 2009
    FL
    Between you loving my comment and my screen name, I think I might be in love too!;) :pervy:

12. RamMan1269

Jul 7, 2009
    FL
    Don't be jealous Drew... We'll invite you, we need someone to serve up the juice!:lol::p

13. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

ALWAYS a good Laugh around here!!! :lol:

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I used to like you man:evil::lol:

what flavors do you like?:oops:

15. RamMan1269

Jul 7, 2009
    FL

LOL After reading this forum so much the past few days, and seeing so many people being nice to you,(and knowing my order already shipped! LMAO) I figured someone has to bust your umm.. chops..:lol: (and it's the NY in me, I can't help it!;))

16. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Ummm, about the "Silver Bullet", my sister used to sell Pure Romance and they carry an item called the ........"Silver Bullet". I can't help it, I keep getting the WRONG mental picture!:oops:

17. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    You guys ever notice how these stories start with "my friend used to" or "my sister used to?" ;-)

Besides, it's starting to sound like RamMan1269 and PhoenixRising might need a dual-purpose device :oops:

18. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Invoice# 0000003191

Another Order

Hey Drew, It made me get another password? It said it had expired? Humm don't seem like that long I ordered for it to expire ..... LOL Must of been cuz you sent me to bed ... LOL

19. RamMan1269

Jul 7, 2009
    FL

Nah.. With some creativity and an open mind, anything can be a dual purpose device!:D

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Youtube,
    Thats one of those weird things that I have to investigate...It did the same thing to me and made me CHANGE my password...It wouldnt let me use the same one that I had previouslt use???? Who knows...Thanks for the order and all your help with the contest...I will be stuffing your order with a rediculous amount of extras...In fact I would expect a call from the Mrs. this evening!!!! Thanks Again
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.