High Voltage Threesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Dont cry...You will have plenty of samples!!!...What model ecig do you have???

I am using a 510 pretty exclusively at the moment ... since I got the passthru for it my KR808 (or whatever it is called) and my 901 are sitting unloved.

Of course that will change when you xHaler becomes available ... I warned you that I was going to harass you about it :D

Threesomes ...Insatiable...Pictures...I will be in the shower!!!! CYA later

:lol::lol::lol: If you only you knew how gorgeous our dear Phoenix really is ...

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Lol!!!!!!!
HERE LET ME REALLY SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!

juices.jpg

<----------- Is in the will and reads ( all e-juice and accessories goes to youtubecommercial :)

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
Just wanted evryone to know that the threesome:shock: is still availble in case anyone is thinking about trying it:evil: or any previous customer would like to have another:shock::lol:

I can't wait to get my order of sampler juices in so I can try them all (hopefully Tue). Then figure out my 3 favs flavs and order this threesome. Just hope Drew keeps the threesome offer alive for a few more days. Thanks for making this offer Drew!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Ummm, about the "Silver Bullet", my sister used to sell Pure Romance and they carry an item called the ........"Silver Bullet". I can't help it, I keep getting the WRONG mental picture!:oops:

You guys ever notice how these stories start with "my friend used to" or "my sister used to?" ;-)

Besides, it's starting to sound like RamMan1269 and PhoenixRising might need a dual-purpose device :oops:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Invoice# 0000003191

Another Order

Hey Drew, It made me get another password? It said it had expired? Humm don't seem like that long I ordered for it to expire ..... LOL Must of been cuz you sent me to bed ... LOL

Hey Youtube,
Thats one of those weird things that I have to investigate...It did the same thing to me and made me CHANGE my password...It wouldnt let me use the same one that I had previouslt use???? Who knows...Thanks for the order and all your help with the contest...I will be stuffing your order with a rediculous amount of extras...In fact I would expect a call from the Mrs. this evening!!!! Thanks Again
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread