Higher voltage makes it harder to draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylos

Jul 24, 2014
Merrillville, IN
I have a ego battery that I didn't realize had 3 mode voltage when I bought it. It vaping like crap when I used it on my T3Ss and 306 atty. After accidentally changing modes, I got help here figuring out what those modes meant. I realized I had been vaping at 4.2 volts instead of the voltage of a standard ego 650 battery. After changing it to the middle mode of 3.5-3.6 volts, it vaped much better.

What confuses me though, is the problem I had at 4.2 volts on my 2.2 ohm T3S and 2.0 306 atty was the draw. At 4.2 volts, it was harder to pull a draw off. I would be sitting there suctioning hard on it, making my throat muscles sore. The problem died down after switching down in voltage with pretty much the same vapor, heat, and flavor.

Is this a normal problem? No one here seems to ever mention it. Is it just that the T3S and 306 doesn't breath well?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
What confuses me though, is the problem I had at 4.2 volts on my 2.2 ohm T3S and 2.0 306 atty was the draw. At 4.2 volts, it was harder to pull a draw off. I would be sitting there suctioning hard on it, making my throat muscles sore. The problem died down after switching down in voltage with pretty much the same vapor, heat, and flavor.

Is this a normal problem? No one here seems to ever mention it. Is it just that the T3S and 306 doesn't breath well?

I have never experienced this. I would like to say it can't happen, but you say it does for you and I'm not going to tell you you're wrong :). I just have no idea how power could affect draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread