Hilarious theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I personally would probably turn it into the cops, they will give it back to you if it remains unclaimed.

I personally very much doubt (I know I would not bother, given the police here) I would file a claim on a mod and if I did, it would probably be for insurance purposes only. I certainly wouldn't expect a return to the OWNER.

So, I think if you did do it you have the REMOTE possibility of making some poor victim of theft very happy, your karma points go Way up and you will probably get the mod in any case. IDK.

JMHO as always, otherwise have fun with it I guess.

Anna

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
Try leaving your truck outside of a bank and see what happens.
My truck broke down near a bank once. I had to leave it for two days. When I finally got it home, some idiot had stolen my catalytic converter, sparkplug wires, and all my gasoline!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
I personally would probably turn it into the cops, they will give it back to you if it remains unclaimed.

I personally very much doubt (I know I would not bother, given the police here) I would file a claim on a mod and if I did, it would probably be for insurance purposes only. I certainly wouldn't expect a return to the OWNER.

So, I think if you did do it you have the REMOTE possibility of making some poor victim of theft very happy, your karma points go Way up and you will probably get the mod in any case. IDK.

JMHO as always, otherwise have fun with it I guess.

Anna
I've filed a report with the police, they will hold it for 30 days. If no one claims it, I get it. If someone claims it, they go to jail and u still get it! The idiot broke my radio!

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
Kinda odd you were able to figger out the price but not the name???
The idiot at my vape shop told me what it was just Friday, but I still don't know how good it is. My mods are plastic, or metal. No gold, none so expensive. Vape shop owner said it cost $229 online. I know what the tank is, never had one. My comment was "Don't know what it is". As in "How good the dam thing is!" I don't wanna be vaping and it start freaking out/messing up. Cops checked it, came back clean except for drug residue on the carbon fiber. They didn't tell me what type of drugs, I'm not a cop. Curious some idiot dropped it!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, dumb thieves are the worst. When we moved here to South Tucson we were in the "rich" part of town and the kids would come for Halloween (so cute) and their parents..... Whenever etc.

I just really hate the thief who cant COMPLETE THE JOB. YOU are a their your ONE job is to like TAKE STUFF so figure out HOW.. That infuriated me, we had so much stuff stolen from our truck including the husband's super expensive laptop etc,. It was a pain EVERY time.

We now live in the "less rich MAYBE more rural part of town,. We have left highly desirable stuff out for DAYS and no one takes anything, we all know we are all heavily armed,. LOL.

The subdivision is called wonderland and it really has been, but maybe I need to lecture some of my neighbor's kids on how to steal a radio without breaking it. That is just infuriating, NOBODY wins man.

I'm glad you reported it and I hope you get to keep it.

Anna

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
Oh, dumb thieves are the worst. When we moved here to South Tucson we were in the "rich" part of town and the kids would come for Halloween (so cute) and their parents..... Whenever etc.

I just really hate the thief who cant COMPLETE THE JOB. YOU are a their your ONE job is to like TAKE STUFF so figure out HOW.. That infuriated me, we had so much stuff stolen from our truck including the husband's super expensive laptop etc,. It was a pain EVERY time.

We now live in the "less rich MAYBE more rural part of town,. We have left highly desirable stuff out for DAYS and no one takes anything, we all know we are all heavily armed,. LOL.

The subdivision is called wonderland and it really has been, but maybe I need to lecture some of my neighbor's kids on how to steal a radio without breaking it. That is just infuriating, NOBODY wins man.

I'm glad you reported it and I hope you get to keep it.

Anna
The cop I spoke to looked at me and said, quote: "This thing is gold and you wanna report it? Are you insane?" I told her: "No ma'am, I'm honest!"

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I'm just amazed the guy knew how much change was in his ashtray.

Don't you count your change when you park your car? I thought everybody did that. I've got pennies in the cupholder that have been there for 10 years. So covered in coffee drippings that I wouldn't even know they were pennies if it wasn't for the spreadsheet.

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
Don't you count your change when you park your car? I thought everybody did that. I've got pennies in the cupholder that have been there for 10 years. So covered in coffee drippings that I wouldn't even know they were pennies if it wasn't for the spreadsheet.
For those out there like me with Anti-OCD!
Anti-OCD Definition: When you go through life unaware that you exist, and don't care what happens to you. (Noun){mental condition}[99.9 people have this disorder in some quantity and don't know it!]

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
so what's the next step? You fly your private jet now? ;)

Nah. The upkeep on those things are worse than a boat. Or a horse. These days the subway is my preferred transportation. Way faster than a car.

One of my happiest days was when I stopped keeping a car in the city and not paying for a garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread