Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
When I had a convertible and parked with the top up I always left it unlocked. There was nothing in it worth stealing and I'd rather have them rummage around and come up empty than cut the roof to get in. If the top was down, well the doors didn't matter.
Sounds like a good plan but there’s a small problem with it. What happens when you get in and start to drive only to glance at the rear view mirror to see a person in the back seat!! Sure your soft top is intact but the man in the mirror has a length of piano wire and I don’t think he’s gonna use it to wrap a coil. DUN DUN DUUUN!!!!! Just looking out for you, always check the back seat folks. It may conceal a murderer.

• Informative
Reactions: dreamvaper

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Nah. The upkeep on those things are worse than a boat. Or a horse. These days the subway is my preferred transportation. Way faster than a car.

One of my happiest days was when I stopped keeping a car in the city and not paying for a garage.
You can sleep in those things, too. That's when the savings really start rolling in.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So you bought yourself a private subway train? That's classy :thumbs:

Fully decked out too. Bar, hot tub, bedroom with a queen size bed and mirrored ceiling (king size wouldn't fit) and bathroom with a jacuzzi and a 2 person shower, small kitchen, a working office (never use it), 80 inch flat panel and surround sound. Oh, and really fast wifi to stream movies and whatnot. Need all that as you can get stuck behind a broken down train for hours and better to be comfortable.

Good party spot too. You should see the look on passengers faces as we roll through stations.

Fun fact. There's a private train station under the Waldorf Astoria hotel, which was the best hotel in NY at the time, that was used for a Presidential train which carried Franklin Roosevelt into NY. Had a special lift to get his armored limousine up to street level. Used by every President after him (well, not the train thing). But ever since a Chinese company bought the hotel a few years ago presidents stay elsewhere. Some sorta political thing. That and a fear of audio and video bugs so thoroughly integrated the Secret Service can't get them all out.

There's all kinds of weird stuff under NY. Some folks like to go on weekend exploration trips like spelunking expeditions. The homeless down there sometimes kick them out. Or they're never seen again.

cgalka

Jul 20, 2014
Kingwood, TX
Wait, so they actually swabbed it and found drug residue on the carbon fiber? O have a fun fact about that. But first, I was just curious; the name is etched into the back like this? How in the world were you having a difficult time figuring out the name?

http://yihisxmini.com/Upfile/image/20171211/15129616761730558.jpg

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Wait, so they actually swabbed it and found drug residue on the carbon fiber? O have a fun fact about that. But first, I was just curious; the name is etched into the back like this? How in the world were you having a difficult time figuring out the name?

http://yihisxmini.com/Upfile/image/20171211/15129616761730558.jpg
mrmagoo-57a970e35f9b58974ae8d043.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out what type of thief needs 68 cents and that setup, so nice.

It kinda has all the makings of a rap song, really. There would definitely be substances (and back lots of back) involved I bet.

May I just say I hate twerking? I just don't even care who is doing it, it's all kinds of wrong. I can't even put my finger on it really, because I am fine with a ton of lewd disrespectful behavior but not that. No clue why.

Just be wary when the drug kingpin or at least regional manager comes for that sweet setup. LOL. Also has the makings of a rap song.

Anna

My BIL once bought a (unknown) hot care from someone in jail. That dude came for that car. We all would have been "we will help you call the cops" but he was too afraid to figure it out. The care was "Traded" for some Buick "something" that didn't start. Don't vape it in public, maybe?

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I know I'd be upset if the reporting officer gave me a hard time for reporting the situation. I would be like, "Please, you just swabbed this for drugs, and told me this device is worth money (noting her skills in precious metals), and now you are questioning if I am sure I want to report it?"

He should have asked her if she stole the 63 cents.

Smokey James

Unresolved Status
Jan 19, 2019
I'm still waiting on a reply to my post lol. But hey, in the meantime maybe we can help you fix that broken camera! :smokie:
As I said before, I know what the damn thing is called, I don't know how good the damn thing is!!! Have you got it now cgalka?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
As I said before, I know what the damn thing is called, I don't know how good the damn thing is!!! Have you got it now cgalka?

I know, my phone's camera is busted, (I dropped the damn thing for the millionth time, and I'm not paying to fix the camera again) so I had to find one exactly like it via Google! Took for freaking ever, as I don't know what the mod is called. (Still don't know even after my photo search)

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I know, my phone's camera is busted, (I dropped the damn thing for the millionth time, and I'm not paying to fix the camera again)

Anyone know how to fix a galaxy J3 Mission camera?

I’ve never heard of the camera busting on a cell phone from dropping it. Screen, yes, the phone itself, yes, but never just the camera and yet it’s happened to you at least twice. The other problem I have is you have a broken camera on a Galaxy J3 mission but you are sending these “facts” from your Moto E (4). Is the camera also broken on that phone? I also don’t believe the cop said: quote: "This thing is gold and you wanna report it? Are you insane?"
So my question to you, Smokey James if that is your real name, is why did you come here to lie to us? You could’ve just posted “I’m Jim and looking for friends, I have a crappy Smok alien I bought with my allowance” and we would’ve accepted you. You don’t have to try and impress us with your crazy stories. We are nice folks that just like to talk about vaping and vape gear but we don’t like being lied too. So why don’t we just start over and be truthful. Like how did your parents come up with the name Smokey? I’m sure it’s an interesting story with such a unique name. Tell us about that and stop with the ridiculous story full of holes.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I’ve never heard of the camera busting on a cell phone from dropping it. Screen, yes, the phone itself, yes, but never just the camera and yet it’s happened to you at least twice. The other problem I have is you have a broken camera on a Galaxy J3 mission but you are sending these “facts” from your Moto E (4). Is the camera also broken on that phone? I also don’t believe the cop said: quote: "This thing is gold and you wanna report it? Are you insane?"
So my question to you, Smokey James if that is your real name, is why did you come here to lie to us? You could’ve just posted “I’m Jim and looking for friends, I have a crappy Smok alien I bought with my allowance” and we would’ve accepted you. You don’t have to try and impress us with your crazy stories. We are nice folks that just like to talk about vaping and vape gear but we don’t like being lied too. So why don’t we just start over and be truthful. Like how did your parents come up with the name Smokey? I’m sure it’s an interesting story with such a unique name. Tell us about that and stop with the ridiculous story full of holes.

He probably got in someone else's truck and has been driving it this whole time wondering where his pennies went.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Some of the comments that don't come right and call op a liar, but sure do imply such are unnecessary folks.

We can all disagree at times, and even make a snide comment at times in attempts at humor, even.

Oh, wait. I just saw one come right out and call dude a liar. C'mon man. Lighten up already. It aint like there's a world championship at stake or dude stole your rent money.

Helluva a way to welcome a newb, don'tcha think? This was a fun thread at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread