• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HiShAm on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaPanda77

Jul 4, 2012
Sing A Song
just watched the episode on toggle hisham really damn step, cannot tahan

btw do they really have the right to just search your house like that? just because they "have reason to believe" that you have a PV?

I think can. My friend told me HiShAm come his house and search his house upside down also.

I did a google search and found this, the paragraph 26 of the tobacco act, I cut and paste here -
The Chief Executive or an authorised officer may, for an enforcement purpose, do all or any of the following:
- at any time and without warrant enter and search any premises that the Chief Executive or authorised officer reasonably suspects are being used for or in connection with the commission of an offence under this Act

Wah hongkan liao. Can turn your house upside down just to search for PV. Don't play play

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
I think can. My friend told me HiShAm come his house and search his house upside down also.

I did a google search and found this, the paragraph 26 of the tobacco act, I cut and paste here -
The Chief Executive or an authorised officer may, for an enforcement purpose, do all or any of the following:
- at any time and without warrant enter and search any premises that the Chief Executive or authorised officer reasonably suspects are being used for or in connection with the commission of an offence under this Act

Wah hongkan liao. Can turn your house upside down just to search for PV. Don't play play

This applies to everyone holding a mod or resellers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jo C

Oct 19, 2016

I think anyone. In possession is an offense too. But i doubt they will feel it is worth the effort to search everyone's house like this. Probably more worth it to do those that have a lot and with means to get more people in the scene. Dont take my word for it though.

PandaPanda77

Jul 4, 2012
Sing A Song

I guess so... as long as it's a PV... but I guess that they are not like Big Brother and can surveillance everyone. Like what is said above, I guess they would only go for those who have larger quantities...

That being said, once in while, Gahmen would want to "send a message", u know what I mean?

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
I was once advised by a friend, that in the event of an accident, if an officer of the law ask if you are alright, always reply no; cos if you say yes you r alright, they are not obligated to extend their full help to you..
Not dissing the local laws in anyway, but the fine interpretation can be tricky, especially to commoners like me, at best.
It can be said that it is in the best interest for non full disclosure least criminals find loopholes, common citizens sometimes suffer for it..

Reactions: PandaPanda77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread