Hit Liquid-$6.00 LR Tank Attys-plus July's game to win a tank kit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
With only 2 hours to go - I thought a "BUMP" for this contest would be in order to give everyone a final chance to post their favorite quote . . .

AND My Last Couple of Quote - at least for the night . . .

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." . . . Oscar Wilde

Always Remember . . .

"Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth." . . . Souza

And in the end . . .

"To Live a Life in Fear is to Live a Life Half Lived." . . . from the movie "Strictly Ballroom" and one of My most favorite sayings.

kvesicgirl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
With only 2 hours to go - I thought a "BUMP" for this contest would be in order to give everyone a final chance to post their favorite quote . . .

AND My Last Couple of Quote - at least for the night . . .

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." . . . Oscar Wilde

Always Remember . . .

"Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth." . . . Souza

And in the end . . .

"To Live a Life in Fear is to Live a Life Half Lived." . . . from the movie "Strictly Ballroom" and one of My most favorite sayings.

We have a Winner!!!!!!
I love- "Be yourself because everyone else is taken" easier said than done sometimes but well worth it..
Congrats Uncle...

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Congrats. Uncle!!!

But I still believe that this is the most meaningful and heartfelt statement ever made...

"Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowwwwww"

-Ron Travisano & Linda November Singing Cat

I dare anyone to find anything better. :D

:lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
We have a Winner!!!!!!
I love- "Be yourself because everyone else is taken" easier said than done sometimes but well worth it..
Congrats Uncle...

THANK YOU ! ! ! ! HIT LIQUID & "kvesicgirl" . . .

WOW ! ! ! You're serious - I really didn't think I would be the Winner ! ! ! ! . . . There were so many good and even funny quotes by so many other people . . . However, I am SO GLAD I did WIN ! ! ! SO - THANK YOU ! ! ! !

:rickroll:

AND who would have thought out of all the quotes I posted - Mr. Oscar Wilde would have brought me over the finish line in the end - SO a - BIG THANK YOU - to him too . . .NOW, I'm very happy that I included some more of Oscar Wilde's' words of wisdom & wit in my last post - he is one of my favorite authors. BTW, I hope you noticed that I really like quotes also. So again, THANK YOU - for having this contest and allowing me to post as many as I did - I hope others enjoyed reading the quotes posted as much as I do. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread