Hittman's Hideout

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Hitt, do like I do. Use the new drive as C: for all your programs, then copy all your wife's pictures to the old drive and designate it as D: and keep all pictures on it. I have 2 SSD drives my C: is with Windows and all programs on it then my D: is with pictures and documents on it.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. Not really. I had changed my alarm clock to get my daughter up on Saturday for ACT testing and forgot to change it back so I woke up about 30 minutes late. I was doing ok on time until I came to a stop on the highway. They had one of the other bridges leading into downtown closed for some reason so they were routing everyone the way that I go. This is the first time I've been late to work in forever. I never get in trouble or anything but just don't like being late.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My work is pretty laid back when it comes to stuff like that. No one even said anything. My oldest had auditions for the play at her college next semester and got a small part. They are going to be performing The Crucible. I'm not sure yet when it is. I just know it's sometime next semester.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm sure its simple but I'm a techie dummy. I want to order a pair of cheap prescription glasses for hubs from WalMart. I want to see if it helps him any even though it's a mild prescription. Problem is I need to upload the written prescription and I don't know how. I need the directions for dummies and I do have a printer/scanner.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It depends on the printer. You might be able to scan to the computer right from the touch screen on the printer. If not then open the software for your printer and scan it from there. After you scan it then save it on the computer. From there you should be able to upload it to their website.

Users who are viewing this thread