hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It will be a short one when/if I do it. They may ask me to not do it since I don't really like it. Who knows. We leave tomorrow morning to go to the college graduation and will spend the night and drive back later the next day so I don't even know if I'll have time this weekend to do it. Not to mention I've got the deck half stained and want to finish it before next weekend when we have the grad party for the youngest.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Welcome home PT. I’ll bet it’s strange to be back. Work was super busy today. I need to get stuff packed tonight to go tomorrow and Saturday. My wife and daughter took the dog to the kennel. I always feel guilty when we have to kennel her. My MiL’s dog is there too and we had them put the dogs in stalls next to each other.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hi Fran. We’re going to try to leave in about an hour. I got up at my regular time for work. I’m a bit of a zombie in the morning and need time to sit and vape a while before getting ready. I’m pretty good now. I’ll probably drive at least the first couple hours.

Users who are viewing this thread