Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hanged Man

Oct 16, 2018
USA
Glad to have found this forum!

I'm relatively new to vaporizers and have already gotten sort of obsessed.

Anyways.... HEY :3

EDIT: huh, well I guess I can't talk about the completely-legal-in-all-50-states thing that I vape here? at least that's the way I'm taking it as it was automatically censored. I edited it out for the sake of not causing any trouble, even though, as mentioned, it's completely legal, not a drug, and actually has many valid medicinal properties.

*ehem* well, yes... hey.

Last edited:

The Hanged Man

Oct 16, 2018
USA
Yup. This is an ex smoker’s site. That stuff just confuses the issue and behaves differently anyway.
Welcome to the forum btw. Stuff here may be less useful to you though for the above reason

I actually came here primarily to discuss hardware and ask questions.
Still, a rather silly thing to censor, all tings considered... but I'll respect it.

The Hanged Man

Oct 16, 2018
USA
Most juices have similarities. On to the hardware. Watcha' using? What MOD, what topper, what interests you? Lots sub-forums for hardware discussions.

To help, there is a search bar in the upper right.

Welcome to you!

we're all pink on the inside ;)

my collection is rather minuscule, as I'm only a few months in, but I started with the Aspire Zelos kit which came with the Nautilus 2. I like the tank a lot, but it became pretty apparent that I would be blowing through BVC coils, so I starting looking into rebuildables and got a Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA, which I really love a lot. Looks great on the Zelos mod and I enjoy the building process.

my next tank is probably going to be a Cthulhu Hastur Mini MTL RTA for on the go.
or perhaps another MTL RDA, the Vaplefly Galaxies, as I was very close to getting that over the Berserker.

I like MTL :)

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Good reviews on those.

I DIY and for some reason my caramel creme burns real fast. I have one ohm coil and should be fine in the 13watt area, but I have had to reduce it to 8.6watts so the juice doesn't burn. I took the coil out and it was a mess. Not sure why, maybe sugar content in the caramel flavoring. The amount of power (watts) is important, so as not to burn the flavor of the juice.

I make the coils the same every time. Not sure why it occurred.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
my next tank is probably going to be a Cthulhu Hastur Mini MTL RTA for on the go.
or perhaps another MTL RDA, the Vaplefly Galaxies, as I was very close to getting that over the Berserker.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to visit:
Shinyitis Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread