Hiya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomuraAkemi

Jun 13, 2019
Hello :) my name is Homura and I’m relatively new to vaping. I recently got a Myblu device with some 24mg/ml pods. I wanted to know what would be considered a safe amount to be vaping per day. Initially I wasn’t hitting consistently but the last few days I have been hitting about 50 or so drags per day. Is this too much or is that relatively normal for most vapers? I go through about 1/4-1/2 of a pod per day max.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello :) my name is Homura and I’m relatively new to vaping. I recently got a Myblu device with some 24mg/ml pods. I wanted to know what would be considered a safe amount to be vaping per day. Initially I wasn’t hitting consistently but the last few days I have been hitting about 50 or so drags per day. Is this too much or is that relatively normal for most vapers? I go through about 1/4-1/2 of a pod per day max.

Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
IMO: vape as much as you need to stay away from cigarettes.
Remember, nicotine is NOT the "bad stuff" in cigarettes.

Cheers
I

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could view:
VapeWild Test Results

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

Vape as much as you like but make sure you are hydrated though. Raising the nic level may slow you down but probably won't at this stage as the chain vaping is for lots of other reasons apart from nicotine addiction.....Loads of friends here chain vape all the time any they are fine :)

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread