Hog's Mods - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I dunno. In Mike's honor, I will offer some pics of my Hoggie for you all to enjoy!

Her name is Harmony, and she's #72, VV, nonfeeder, and she is well loved. I asked Mike to do a wood medley!! The front is black walnut with yellowheart inlay. The back is satine with purpleheart inlay. The top cap is black palmwood, and the bottom is zebrawood.

400579568.jpg

400579569.jpg

400579570.jpg

400579571.jpg

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Thanks so much! Mike did an amazing job. I just told him to use all kinds of different woods. I wanted something unique, and he accomplished it for me. This is my "go to" mod when I got out because of its small size.

Jewel,

THAT is one .....in' Mod!!!

The "medley" is such a cool idea - and it is really striking.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICS!!! Nice photography as well!

I believe I have pics of most of the Hogs since day one. I am glad to add yours to my collection.

Dave

matrixxu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Timisoara, Romania
Most of the people who went looking for Mike vanished, so the enthusiasm diminished a little bit. Took 7 victims for us to realise he's working for the CIA :)

On a more serious note, he's a picture of what i'm waiting for patiently. I am certain that he will be back, just a matter of sorting out the issues in his life. I do hope that his wife is feeling better. As long as i know he will complete and ship out my mod at any point in the future i'm not really stressed out, but i definitely want to have that mod.

Hog vv.jpg

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
I really do hope all is well with Mike and his family. I'm really starting to get worried at this point.

The VV Hog Mod is the first PV I've been able to use exclusively for over 6 mos. There's been no other mods I've used since I got #78 just right after Christmas.

I wish someone would let us know if all is well on the Hog Mod front. Or, if those of us lucky enough to have experienced one, better keep hold of them and enjoy...

old hippy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Magnolia,Kentucky
Have been worried for days-weeks and now months, about Mike and
Amy . Really wish he or his brother or someone would let us know something.

Trouble- I still have your #8 ( Ayla)- and my other two hogs-but Ayla kind of needs help as her wood is very loose now-I have to keep rubber bands around her so I dont lose her back. She still vapes perfect though !!!

I really do hope all is well with Mike and his family. I'm really starting to get worried at this point.

The VV Hog Mod is the first PV I've been able to use exclusively for over 6 mos. There's been no other mods I've used since I got #78 just right after Christmas.

I wish someone would let us know if all is well on the Hog Mod front. Or, if those of us lucky enough to have experienced one, better keep hold of them and enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread