Status
Not open for further replies.

RRoberts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Florence,AL
Wow, Number 88 is sportin' her first 306 LR atty and Wow is all a fella can say. I've had her about a week, and all I had was a reserrector (sp) carto and that was going good, but now its Wow! The little 306 dang sure will get hot quick! I did the 5 for $30 + tips at ecigexpress. Really Nice Vapage. I'm the fng at the atty bar. I have other atomizers coming, this is just the first to hit the door. Any Ideas are appreciated. Is there any need for any other hardware? ...Enjoy

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hey y'all! :D Nice morning here. Watching my nutty squirrel play with her toys in her hammock and enjoying a nice vape and some coffee while Beth distracts the child. My mind has begun designing another Hog. :facepalm: Apparently I should not be left alone with my thoughts for more than 30 seconds or I start dreaming up PV's that I must have. :lol: Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

hot2trot

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Granite Bay, California
Good to see you at theNor Cal Vape meet tonight Hog and Mrs Hog. Killer of you to donate a mod for the raffle as well. I'm sure you made someone's night that much better.

It was great to see you too! I actually found a juice that I like. Aside from getting it in my eye, I had an awesome night out! It's too bad, there aren't more meets like that. Everyone was very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread